PDA

View Full Version : Paint scheme... :) :) :)

HondaManDan
10-16-2002, 01:39 PM
alright im painting my engine bay... drumbs... rotor hub... and brake pads yellow or white. Im definately painting my air intake white, my valve cover blue and any random plastic parts i find either yellow or white. (the blue im talking about is fairly dark)... ON THE OUTSIDE hehehe... Muah haha.. im going to paint the car dark blue with metalic flake and a Diamond Clearcoat after i get on the Transport side skirts and the Black widdow 4th Gen front bumper, and a lip on the ass end.... MY DILEMMA.... sould i paint the molding blue like the car??? white????... or put a coat of flat black on it to make it look new?? im thinking blue and white will look the shit.. and it'll match any white decaling i wanna put on it. and the white wheels im getting off of Discount Tire.com so what do ya think? all blue? white stripe? black stripe? thanks guys.. i think i'll put a poll on this one :) :)

markmdz89hatch
10-16-2002, 01:55 PM
blue...

...keep it simple and looking clean. The white is too much of a contrast on the blue car to have the stripe flying down the entire side. That will give the car a cheap "hotwheels" look to it. Paint it all the body color, and go for those white wheels, and you'll have a hot looking car no doubt. Not to mention by painting them all body colored, you'll update the look of the car quickly.

89AccordNate
10-16-2002, 02:25 PM
That many colors? Man thats gross. do one color on SOME visisble parts and leave the rest of it.

You get into a different color for every part and your what we call a rice boy.

Nate.

socal3rdgen
10-16-2002, 05:07 PM
:rice: had to add that maybe nate forgot it

HondaManDan
10-17-2002, 12:47 PM
thanks for the info... as soon as my bumper comes in i'll swap in on and put up some pics... i'll go the all blue look... then i'll do the wheels white and paint the rotors and drums white too... i think it'll look pretty clean. i'll keep it white and blue.. only in moderation of course :)

JSid7
10-21-2002, 08:01 PM
WHITE WOULD BE WHACK

iamvandemon
05-28-2003, 10:41 AM
just dont paint it black!!

BDaccordguy
05-28-2003, 01:19 PM
i say take the moldings off...looks so nice a clean without em.

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-28-2003, 04:05 PM
somebody has been diggin up bones man. this thing started in Oct. of last year. i would be surprised if he didn't already have the paint on it already.

HondaManDan
05-28-2003, 07:24 PM
LOL actually i was going to get it painted this month, but i got into an accient. I changed my color scheme and am going with Cadilac Pearl White... it's rich looking :). Plus it'll go sweetly with gold badges.