PDA

View Full Version : How do I connect the air hoses from my sending unit/gas tank to my goose neck

paintcan
10-16-2002, 03:57 PM
How do I connect the air hoses from my sending unit/gas tank to my goose neck? Please send me, if you can a legeable diagram so I can do this. Honda's stop making the ventilation tubes in Canada so I have to customize them. I took the goose neck off when I replaced the tank and left it off to replace the gas tank door pocket. I'm painting the car soon and I need to re-install it.

A20A1
10-16-2002, 05:00 PM
what air hose?

paintcan
10-17-2002, 10:19 AM
Excuse my lack of using the proper term to describe what I mean. I called them air hoses and I believe the proper term is vapor hoses. The goose neck has a vapor line return system that connect to small vapor hoses that direct themselves to the tank, the sending unit and the canister. I have a Haynes repair manual, however the diagram isn;t exactly clear and neither is the picture I was given from the local Honda dealer. Has anyone ever done this?

A20A1
10-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Oh ok... yeah I'll go check the chiltons book to see if the diagram is any better.