PDA

View Full Version : all generation accord hid conversion kits

Honda Man
12-21-2011, 08:47 PM
I found this site for hid conversions. Even the first and second gen hi and low beams. There really pricey but really worth it. Its straight plug and play really easy wiring. I have the 6k on my hatch and dam they are bright. The only thing I don't like is the headlight encloser. It has this "projector" in it that makes it look ugly IMO so yea here it is tell me what you think

http://www.blindinghid.com/honda-hid-kits/

MessyHonda
12-21-2011, 11:18 PM
you just need to get good housings...i got mine on ebay and they are autopal that are DOT approved. i want to upgrade to hids soon too

Honda Man
12-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Yea when I get a job then I'm going to replace the housings. But yea these are perfect for upgrading. They are hella durable and waterproof. And those autopals are what I want

carotman
12-22-2011, 07:21 PM
I find it rather funny that this site is "blinding HIDs"... I guess they know what they're doing.

vteckiller
12-23-2011, 08:48 AM
I found this site for hid conversions. Even the first and second gen hi and low beams. There really pricey but really worth it. Its straight plug and play really easy wiring. I have the 6k on my hatch and dam they are bright. The only thing I don't like is the headlight encloser. It has this "projector" in it that makes it look ugly IMO so yea here it is tell me what you think

http://www.blindinghid.com/honda-hid-kits/

They only sell the bulbs, ballasts, and hardware.. the hardest part is finding a good, decent priced Headlight for the new HID setup..(for me at least)..

Honda Man
12-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Yea carotman there blinding hids for a reason! And vtechkiller they have an option to come with the housings for removable bulbs. Its like $30 more but the are the "projector" headlights

vteckiller
01-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Is there a site out there that has conversion to go from non pop up to like an inset style? or is it custom from what you want to do worth of body work?

reliantkcar
01-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Where can I get the glass lenses to put a bulb in. My 91 accord wagon has 4 hid’s pure white low beams 10k I believe and yellow hid high beams. Wen I drive the 3g I can't stand regular headlights anymore

Honda Man
01-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Is there a site out there that has conversion to go from non pop up to like an inset style? or is it custom from what you want to do worth of body work?

I don't know exactly so don't quote me but I think you would have to custom do the front end and buy fixed headlight from Europe or Japan or something.

Honda Man
01-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Where can I get the glass lenses to put a bulb in. My 91 accord wagon has 4 hid’s pure white low beams 10k I believe and yellow hid high beams. Wen I drive the 3g I can't stand regular headlights anymore

Ebay is a good place to get them. Here's a link to a good set of autopal style headlights

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250958483034&index=12&nav=WATCHING&nid=36772555257

DBMaster
01-22-2012, 06:53 AM
When I was a college student in the 80's I wish I could have had something like this. What I had to "settle" for was a set of H4 housings for the outer lights on my 72 Catalina. Believe me, they were a massive improvement over the OEM type sealed beams, which were not even halogens at the time. That was back when there were still sparsely populated areas with back roads and little lighting. Nowadays all we seem to have is big roads with lots of lights and lots of cars. I practically don't need headlights at all (to see, but they are needed to be seen). I can't tell you the last time I even switched on the high beams of my current 55/60 H4 conversions. There's almost never a time when I am not facing an oncoming vehicle.

Honda Man
01-22-2012, 04:34 PM
When I was a college student in the 80's I wish I could have had something like this. What I had to "settle" for was a set of H4 housings for the outer lights on my 72 Catalina. Believe me, they were a massive improvement over the OEM type sealed beams, which were not even halogens at the time. That was back when there were still sparsely populated areas with back roads and little lighting. Nowadays all we seem to have is big roads with lots of lights and lots of cars. I practically don't need headlights at all (to see, but they are needed to be seen). I can't tell you the last time I even switched on the high beams of my current 55/60 H4 conversions. There's almost never a time when I am not facing an oncoming vehicle.

Yea its carzy how everything advances so fast. Yea even though I live in the city area people still can't see me coming.I need as much dam light as possible