PDA

View Full Version : Cars gone...

rdn86lude
12-30-2011, 09:14 AM
My prelude was stolen! I dont understand how the hell though! I park it in my garage all the time and I never leave it open at night.. But I guess I left the garage open the other night cause the car is gone.. I called the police and everything but they basically told me tgat its long gone. I dont understand why anyone should want my prelude, aside from the wheels, its not worth much. they moved everything away from the car to get it out of the garage. But thwy didn't take anything but the car. Im so pissed. So keep a look out for my wheels I guess cause I guarantee the next time I see the car, it will be burned beyond recognition. This sucks. Ill keep you guys posted

DBMaster
12-30-2011, 09:20 AM
I am extremely sorry to hear that. These days it seems like scum is oozing out of every orifice of our once great nation.

How's that for rhetoric?

I hate hearing stuff like this!

rjudgey
12-30-2011, 11:05 AM
That sucks all that hard work to be un done by low life scum bags!

Buzo
12-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear that. If I see it crossing the border to Mexico, I'll let you know!

rustlude87
12-30-2011, 03:36 PM
That is not cool at all, it had to be someone that knew about the car, if they moved stuff to steal it they wanted to steal it bad. Im hoping for the best man, lets hope they just take the wheels and not trash the car. :(

import racer
12-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Sorry to hear that man,it seems some people are scum bags that can't fix up they're own cars but would rather something someone else put time in to.

gfrg88
12-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Piece of shit motherfuckers!! Hope you recover it in somewhat decent shape. Suks ass man :(

Dr_Snooz
12-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Sorry to hear about the missing car. I hope it turns up soon and in good shape.

DBMaster
12-31-2011, 07:59 AM
If anyone ever steals mine I do not want to see it again. I want it gone, stripped, burned-out, whatever. If it were actually to be stolen and recovered I would expend too much mental energy worrying over what hidden damage the thief caused.

LOL! After 22 years together, it might be the only thing that gets us apart.

hondalude86
12-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Rodney! Im truely feel devastated! Fuck those piece of shit terrible fuck heads!

jesus_charger
01-02-2012, 10:13 AM
that sucks man.. hope they recover it in one piece

ecogabriel
01-02-2012, 11:38 AM
I am sorry to hear about your car. I hope it will eventually shows up but maybe you are right.

If they took the time to move everything from around the car to steal it, it seems they were already interested in it. Maybe you did not leave the garage open at all -they just opened it.

It sucks.

rjudgey
01-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately when you have something nice there's allways someone that's going to want it as well whether it was just for the wheels or maybe they thought they were getting a classic car that was worth a fortune in spares who knows, maybe they just fancied it to joy ride round in for the night. Unfortunately it's all the hard work and money that's been stolen but at least you still have the ideas in your head from what you done. Although it makes it hard to go out and replicate these things again as you already been there and done it!! Unfortunately you really have to go all out to protect the things you own that are nice and I even have to resort to camera's and making sure when it is parked up it's most certainly not able to be moved anywhere and most definately not able to be started up.
Just hope you can find the old girl as it is like loosing something that's close to you I'd be devastated personally and so so pissed off too!! They have to be someone local that's seen the car around I'd be so tempted to build up another great car and then parade it around and leave the garage open, but this time have the garage rigged with a sensor alarm but on silent and CCTV so you can see what's going on, then the garage door rigged to slam shut and lock the fuckers in there till you can either 1. call the police and have em taken down, or 2. as it's america get your 12 gauge auto Beretta and shoot their mother f***ing arses for being on private property with intent to steel!! (I'm not extremist at all just over protective! lol!)

A18A
01-02-2012, 02:23 PM
yeah it does suck, hearing about all these cars getting stolen lately makes me think a gps tracker is a good investment

obdriver6
01-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. Why do piece of sh!t scum bags have to steal other people's hard work. I always hate hearing this but hope you get good news and find at least the car in one piece.

Pnem3
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear it. So many of the newer cars today are almost impossible to steal with the new electronic theft deterrents. Thieves are going after classics.

DBMaster
01-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Not to be flippant about it, but this is a reminder to all of us that material possessions are, by nature, transient. Enjoy the work and enjoy driving the car, but don't get too attached to things because they can be gone in an instant. That, and they dont "return the love." :)

I hear about chain reaction wrecks on the news, hit and run accidents, etc. I think, "Well if that happens to my car it's straight to the wrecking yard." Having it stolen is just another risk of having something with a lot sweat equity in it.

It truly does suck, but we had all better get used to a higher number of property crimes across the board. We're living in a new economy, for better or worse, and many will not be playing according to the new rules. As several have said here, it's much easier to steal someone else's hard work than it is to actually do the work.

fmn716
01-03-2012, 11:59 AM
that sucks !!!

sorry man your lude was hawt...

kentwat
01-03-2012, 12:21 PM
That sucks. I'd like to see all thieves burn myself. They are the lowest scum on the Earth.

Hash_man_Se_i
01-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Fucking scumbag thieves!... So sorry to hear this!

86turbolude
01-11-2012, 09:49 PM
That's fucked! I hope those cunts die!!

MessyHonda
01-11-2012, 10:29 PM
no...fu*k fu*k Fu*k no one messes with another mans car...thats just low

AccordB20A
01-12-2012, 01:33 AM
thats shit as.

pablo3264
06-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Damn that fucken sucks dude, I remember going through your thread about your car, it was hella sexy...

Keep searching on craigslist in your area, dumb mother fuckers might post some parts you had or maybe even the whole car entirely, you never know?

Hope you'll get her back soon don't lose hope!

rdn86lude
11-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Okay so here is an update on the prelude. I found it! I appologize for taking so long to give you guys an update. Turns out my girlfriend, now fiance, had a couple of my friends "steal it" from me for Christmas. She paid to have all the body work done and had the car painted for me. Something that I had always wanted to do but could never afford. I got the car back in March. The thing is smmoth as factory and has a super white paint job now. My fiance knew that was the color I wanted to go with when I eventually had it painted because I always showed her photos of DHD's car and told her that was my plan. Anyways, I got the car back with no trim on it, no mouldings, no bumpers and basically just the body. Its now been what 8-9 months-ish, and I am just now getting to puting it back together. I'd use the excuse that I just bought a house, got engaged, and have been traveling alot for why I havent worked on it, but the truth is I got a Mercedes 190e that I have been spending all my time on and I had lost interest in the Prelude. (Please dont stone me!) But after reading onFacebook that people thought the car was stolen still, I remembered that I had not let you guys know the story. So there It is. Im very relieved that I have it back. and after a little while longer, it will be back on the streets.

Dr_Snooz
11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
I'd marry her too. Congrats on the car, the fiance and the Merc!

A18A
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
that's pretty cool to hear :thumbup:

obd0driver
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
She a keeper for that move. nice to hear its still around

2drSE-i
11-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Damn...Where's my wife!

She let you call the cops and everything!?

rdn86lude
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Damn...Where's my wife!

She let you call the cops and everything!?

Yes. But she is a police officer in a different county. So I guess she really had it all figured it out

obdriver6
11-15-2012, 11:23 PM
I see no pics to prove this!

rdn86lude
11-16-2012, 10:45 AM
of the fiance or the car? lol

MessyHonda
11-16-2012, 11:09 AM
nice story...wish my girl did that.

itzdave
11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
just fucking EPIC!

obdriver6
11-22-2012, 05:15 PM
of the fiance or the car? lol

Both! ;)

zedries
11-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Best story and best fiance ever...

I'm about to send my wife a link to this and show her how a woman should take interest in her man's things...
lol

Glad you still have it and I'll stop telling people on FB it's stolen..

Zaahir