PDA

View Full Version : Never introduced myself.... How rude of me

Burn1nRubb3r
01-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Hi everyone, I just realized the other day that I never introduced myself on the boards. I have been browsing these forums since 2008 when I owned my first 3gee. I recently traded a snowmobile for a '88 DX coupe so I am back to the 3geez site once again because the enjoyment of driving that little white sporty coupe! I plan on bringing this coupe back to life and enjoying it as a daily driver project.

2oodoor
01-02-2012, 08:52 AM
welcome, cool name

nevermind rudeness lol

obdriver6
01-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Welcome and don't worry, it took me 2 years before I introduced myself!

Burn1nRubb3r
01-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks, I am glad I haven't came off as rude although I am a bit of a forum leech. :lol:
And thanks, I like my forum name as well, although now that I am older I wouldn't have used numbers, but maybe that makes it unique.

Dr_Snooz
01-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes, we keep track of intros, and we've been holding it against you. LOL

Welcome!

bryan6732
01-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Welcome from The Netherlands!

It took me two years before introducing myself on the board as well! :)
I think it's okay as long as you're just searching and don't have the intention to post (much).
At least that's what I've been doing for the first two years here! lol

BTW, the Kaminari front skirt in your avatar, is it yours?

Burn1nRubb3r
01-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Welcome from The Netherlands!

It took me two years before introducing myself on the board as well! :)
I think it's okay as long as you're just searching and don't have the intention to post (much).
At least that's what I've been doing for the first two years here! lol

BTW, the Kaminari front skirt in your avatar, is it yours?

Thanks! I figured since I have been posting more lately that I should introduce myself. I wish that was my 3gee in the avatar and front skirt, although I am very fond of the stock skirt as well. I am not really sure were this avatar came from but I used it when I joined in 2008. I think it is time to put mine as the avatar after I get my new rims and tires, I am going for the vintage look with H center caps and trim rings.

@Dr_Snooz, If I were you I would hold it against me, you have answered all my threads so far and I didn't even bother with an introduction, lol.

bryan6732
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks! I figured since I have been posting more lately that I should introduce myself. I wish that was my 3gee in the avatar and front skirt, although I am very fond of the stock skirt as well. I am not really sure were this avatar came from but I used it when I joined in 2008. I think it is time to put mine as the avatar after I get my new rims and tires, I am going for the vintage look with H center caps and trim rings.

@Dr_Snooz, If I were you I would hold it against me, you have answered all my threads so far and I didn't even bother with an introduction, lol.

Now you say it, I found this exact picture through google. lol
Got plans on some kind of body kit or will you keep the stock bumpers?
I've got a StyleAuto bodykit (from Germany). :)

You already linked some pics on the board? If not, do it! ;)

Burn1nRubb3r
01-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Now you say it, I found this exact picture through google. lol
Got plans on some kind of body kit or will you keep the stock bumpers?
I've got a StyleAuto bodykit (from Germany). :)

You already linked some pics on the board? If not, do it! ;)
I'm not planning a body kit yet, I will keep the stock stuff for now but if I do pick a body kit it will have to be close to stock so it doesn't look like a ricer, lol.
I plan on getting some pics up soon, but it is filthy from winter. I guess I can call it my Dirty DX, lol.

BTW, your body kit looks nice!

bryan6732
01-05-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm not planning a body kit yet, I will keep the stock stuff for now but if I do pick a body kit it will have to be close to stock so it doesn't look like a ricer, lol.
I plan on getting some pics up soon, but it is filthy from winter. I guess I can call it my Dirty DX, lol.

BTW, your body kit looks nice!

Thanks mate!
I definitely agree, there are a few really ugly ricer bodykits on the market for our cars.
Mostly the ebay kits are.

Dirty or not, pics will be pics. And pics is what we like! ;)

Burn1nRubb3r
01-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks mate!
I definitely agree, there are a few really ugly ricer bodykits on the market for our cars.
Mostly the ebay kits are.

Dirty or not, pics will be pics. And pics is what we like! ;)

Yeah, those Ebay kits probably aren't good quality either as most Ebay stuff isn't. I will try to get some pics loaded this week since weather has been awesome here.