PDA

View Full Version : climate control lights blinking

Honda Man
01-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Yea the title says what's wrong. When I turn on the blinker, and only the left turn blinker by the way, the climate control lights start blinking. I don't know what the hell is making it do that. I don't know if its related but when my amp/sub is powered on it has a low buzzing sound that matches the engine rev. Amp and capacitor grounds are fine so I don't know it could be. I need some help with both of these. There driving me crazy

Dr_Snooz
01-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I think you deserve two points for unusual. I have not one clue what's going on. Does it interrupt the climate control at all?

Honda Man
01-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Yay I got a 2 pointer! Ha anyways ya I'm stumped. I'm thinking my batteries ground needs to be replaced because it is the original one. And for climate controls, maby the parking light/blinker switch needs to be replaced also? I don't know and I just wanted to get some feedback on what to look for

A18A
01-17-2012, 07:28 PM
check the ground with all the wires going to it up near the left headlight area, they cause these sorts of problems to happen

DBMaster
01-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Where is the power lead for your sub connected?

import racer
01-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah sounds ground related,I had a problem with mine once .The wipers would turn on by themselves and it was the ground by the washer bottle.

Honda Man
01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
check the ground with all the wires going to it up near the left headlight area, they cause these sorts of problems to happen

Really? The headlight? Huh never would have thought that. I'm going to check that out man.

Honda Man
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Where is the power lead for your sub connected?

It used to be on the starter to be stealthy but I moved it to the battery to see of the buzzing went away but it didn't :(

Honda Man
01-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah sounds ground related,I had a problem with mine once .The wipers would turn on by themselves and it was the ground by the washer bottle.

Dam that's hella random, I've never heard of that before. Tomorrow I'm going to check all the grounds and stuff

Honda Man
02-07-2012, 05:39 PM
So its been a while bit I checked everything out. Took apart the 2 grounds from the battery and cleaned them. Still buzzing. And climate controls still blinking. Sorry I didn't see your post Snooz my bad. But to answer you no it doesn't change it at all. Except when I'm at idle I noticed the heater/ac arnt as powerful as when I start moving again, and my gauge lights go a little dimmer when at idle especialy when I push the brakes