PDA

View Full Version : Update on Car (Your Really Going to Hate This)

jteuton
10-17-2002, 11:32 AM
I've already got the Prelude Demon Front Bumper (to the small few that didn't know) ....today I ordered the Black Widow piece to go on the rear.....i know .....the body lines are going to look whack and its going to look too big but I think it looks sexy as hell. I also ordered one of them race wings (aluminum spoilers). Please keep the hate mail coming in. As always thanks for the comments.

Mantis88LX
10-17-2002, 12:58 PM
sweet man , cant wait for pics! keep up the great work.

Chubs87Accord
10-17-2002, 03:31 PM
no hate here... i think if i remember the bw back correctly i think it will looks really sweet... i never liked the demon back .. one nice touch may be if you paint the wing to be the same color as the car... or at least the | parts (|---------| or |=====| whichever your gettin) cause i think the black and aluminum looks out of place on a car that isnt black or all aluminun, which ever.. but i think the ends and maybe stands being colored would be a nice touch.. its your car though.. just soe imput you might like

and who cares about the people that wont like it... I LIKE RICE (to an extent... not the two nice rims to front crappy ones thing :barf:)

and :flipa: :321: to all that dont like the rice cause your :gay: hahaha, lol jk... your opinion is your thing... i just like seein the cars that are rice... its like coloring your hair or piecing things... all self espression :cool:

89AccordNate
10-17-2002, 04:31 PM
Ew god, your going to get laughed at even harder now for having the aluminum wing. What a disgrace to the 3gs :(

That kit is to big, and is going to do nothing but be a big snow plow. Have fun trying to drive it. I sure hope you paint the whole car soon.

Nate.

Chubs87Accord
10-17-2002, 04:36 PM
:flame: <<nates opinions>>:badass:

>>nates comments on 3geez<< :toilet:

:lol:lol:lol :werd: :D

89AccordNate
10-17-2002, 04:41 PM
While we are on the topics of poo.....lets have a little lesson......poo comes out of what?

http://goat.cx/hello.jpg

Thought you would learn something today kids! Thanks for paying attention! The answer is your ASS HOLE.

Nate.

BoredRec
10-17-2002, 04:57 PM
A little warning next time? Please???
:barf: :barf: :barf:

socal3rdgen
10-17-2002, 05:37 PM
i think nate stares at that pic for hours

paintcan
10-17-2002, 05:45 PM
Nate your fuckin sick!

jteuton
10-17-2002, 06:48 PM
can we have a moderator clean that shit up......I'm at work for God's sake......that kind of shit can get you into trouble. I'm going to have to stop coming here so much

Neuspeed87lx
10-17-2002, 07:20 PM
omg nate thats naaaaaasty

BoredRec
10-17-2002, 09:47 PM
I just wonder...does he actually look for this stuff? Or does it find him? I can imagine him at home...
goto Google.com
search Guys asshole
search results 1 out of 459
Nate "Yay!"

GreenMachine
10-17-2002, 10:15 PM
That is just fucking gross, How could you even think about posting that ! WTF

this goes out to Nate :flipa: :flipa: with out the tongue just pure middle finger

Gregs89AccordLxi
10-17-2002, 11:05 PM
:huh: OH MY GOD IM FKING BLIND, I'LL NEVER LOOK AT GRANDPA THE SAME WAY :barf: :barf: :barf:

toastyghost
10-18-2002, 05:36 AM
dude i've known about the goatman (taht is large-arse man) for like years... the whole point of the picture's existence is not to look at it YOURSELF, but to trick others into looking at it. :lol from the looks of it, nate had that figured out

guaynabo89
10-18-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by BoredRec
I just wonder...does he actually look for this stuff? Or does it find him? I can imagine him at home...
goto Google.com
search Guys asshole
search results 1 out of 459
Nate "Yay!"

:lol :lol :lol

jlaccord89lxi
10-18-2002, 06:31 PM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN????????????????????
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

myaccord7
10-18-2002, 09:24 PM
it sounds great. alittle like mine. people hated it too. need to see pic..

zach

Chubs87Accord
10-18-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
dude i've known about the goatman (taht is large-arse man) for like years... the whole point of the picture's existence is not to look at it YOURSELF, but to trick others into looking at it. :lol from the looks of it, nate had that figured out

yeah a nicknae people i used to know had for it was being assgasmed

Neuspeed007
10-20-2002, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 89AccordNate
[B]While we are on the topics of poo.....lets have a little lesson......poo comes out of what?
THIS PICTURE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY NEUSPEED IN ORDER TO RESOLVE PEACE IN THIS FORUM THANK YOU
:cool:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

your one sick freak. Why is it everyone thinks your GAY