PDA

View Full Version : REVO Technica Strut Bar

ShyBoyCA6
02-14-2012, 01:17 PM
So I know Dc Doesn't make upper strut bars for our cars anymore? but what if i told you someone makes one that looks like one? Not sure if any one posted this here before but hey wouldn't hurt to try. i know alot of you want strut bars and can't afford to pay 200 or $400 dollars for one. i have a couple pictures of the product but im sure some of you already know about. Still doing more reading on to what fits our cars with minor modifications so stay posted and i will put up pics of the bar.

obdriver6
02-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Pics please!

ShyBoyCA6
02-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Sorry i took long been busy all day and finally have some time to post some pictures up of the bar. Well i notice that there is a bunch of views in the thread lol Ill upload them some how since Windows live is acting stupid. Hold on....

Ok well here are the Pics as promised:
So been searching and i mean searching every day! And finally found the strut bar that look like DC but i was wrong... Notice how everything is exactly the same so i was curious and bought it.
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae295/Prettyboi_22_/2012-02-14_13-11-32_859.jpg

So i did a match up and bingo lines up to the DC Sport Strut bar Perfectly!!!! i was shock and thought it would be shorter by a 1/4 or so.
heres a pic of the line up:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae295/Prettyboi_22_/2012-02-14_13-11-16_814.jpg

Ok now to install this bar is really simple, you would need to make the mount where the bar bolts higher (Not doing this will not clear on the intake manifold If you have B series it will be the same.) and longer. Do a bit of cutting and drill new holes. Or you can make your own mounts from scratch to your liking.

Now this work is not for beginners!!! This is for people that like to do Minor custom work on their parts so if you messed up thats all on you.

Vanilla Sky
02-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Is this the bar I've seen a time or two on eBay?

ShyBoyCA6
02-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Is this the bar I've seen a time or two on eBay?

If it looks like a Dc Sport bar then yes. if no then no lol

ghettogeddy
02-15-2012, 01:05 AM
links so forth so on

Rendon LX-i
02-15-2012, 07:17 AM
umm instresting. I have a dc bar. looks the same besides the DC logo

Tomisimo
02-15-2012, 09:01 AM
DC still makes tower bar for CRX and Civik from same era as our cars, I've studied the brackets, and it looked like it only need a little of convincing to couple withe chassis. If you want a real thing, make it real. I would respekt this, if this was an original design, but its not.

ShyBoyCA6
02-15-2012, 04:45 PM
umm instresting. I have a dc bar. looks the same besides the DC logo
Yeah its a Revo Technica strut bar

DC still makes tower bar for CRX and Civik from same era as our cars, I've studied the brackets, and it looked like it only need a little of convincing to couple withe chassis. If you want a real thing, make it real. I would respekt this, if this was an original design, but its not.

now this I didn't know...i thought they stop making them thats why I didn't bother on posting it if they were for sale. I know its not original but besides the logo. But it is pretty close to it. Unless you wanna change the title of the thread to REVO Technica strut bar.

Tomisimo
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
I did, smart man. I like originality, and when you have a chance to do it, so why not make it look original.

ShyBoyCA6
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Ok thanks. Ill post a link to the bar, but you can find on ebay.

RAZR
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revo-Techica-Cast-Aluminum-Strut-Bar-Civic-92-00-Integra-94-01Silver-Polish-/310379235821?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item48440b49ed

Is this what u bought? This is the only revo strut bar on ebay.

ShyBoyCA6
02-15-2012, 08:46 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revo-Techica-Cast-Aluminum-Strut-Bar-Civic-92-00-Integra-94-01Silver-Polish-/310379235821?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item48440b49ed

Is this what u bought? This is the only revo strut bar on ebay.

Yup that is it.

cygnus x-1
02-24-2012, 07:36 PM
So, Mark (ShyBoyCA6) was asking if I could duplicate the DC strut tower mounts to use with this new Revo strut bar, and it got me thinking. Might other people be interested in these as well? I could make a one off set but it would be cheaper if I could make a batch of them like I did with the motor mount adapters. Of course I know it would depend on the cost (I don't have an estimate yet), and I'm not looking for any commitment here, just trying to get an idea of general interest.

C|

ghettogeddy
02-25-2012, 01:28 AM
So, Mark (ShyBoyCA6) was asking if I could duplicate the DC strut tower mounts to use with this new Revo strut bar, and it got me thinking. Might other people be interested in these as well? I could make a one off set but it would be cheaper if I could make a batch of them like I did with the motor mount adapters. Of course I know it would depend on the cost (I don't have an estimate yet), and I'm not looking for any commitment here, just trying to get an idea of general interest.

C|

interested if in the $20-$30 range...

Sickest3G
02-25-2012, 09:11 AM
I crashed my coupe a few months back but I still have the car. I'm looking to buy another coupe or hatch or maybe a sedan, to revive my legendary sei but I can't seem to find a 2dr or hb for a good price in fl. Anyway... a front strut bar is 1 of the few mods I had left to do cause its got just about everything u can throw at it. So I'm down to buy 1 too. NOTE: I used a 90-93 accord rear strut bar for the rear and it fit like a glove with just a bit of bending of the brackets. And let me tell ya...it made a big difference. It keeps the rear planted on the road. But I also have the 16mm rear vigor sway bar and polyurathane end link bushings the rest of the rear bushings are rubber. So yeah I'm down to buy a bracket if its 20-30 dollars

ShyBoyCA6
02-25-2012, 09:29 AM
I crashed my coupe a few months back but I still have the car. I'm looking to buy another coupe or hatch or maybe a sedan, to revive my legendary sei but I can't seem to find a 2dr or hb for a good price in fl. Anyway... a front strut bar is 1 of the few mods I had left to do cause its got just about everything u can throw at it. So I'm down to buy 1 too. NOTE: I used a 90-93 accord rear strut bar for the rear and it fit like a glove with just a bit of bending of the brackets. And let me tell ya...it made a big difference. It keeps the rear planted on the road. But I also have the 16mm rear vigor sway bar and polyurathane end link bushings the rest of the rear bushings are rubber. So yeah I'm down to buy a bracket if its 20-30 dollars

Can you post a pic of your rear strut bar? we could add the info to help others that are also looking for Upper Struts bars :)

cygnus x-1
02-25-2012, 01:22 PM
interested if in the $20-$30 range...

I could *maybe* do these for $30 each (you need a pair, so $60 per strut bar) if the quantity was large enough. I would say about 12 sets minimum. Even then it would be a stretch since I'm not really set up to make these kinds of parts.

C|

RAZR
02-25-2012, 01:41 PM
I could *maybe* do these for $30 each (you need a pair, so $60 per strut bar) if the quantity was large enough. I would say about 12 sets minimum. Even then it would be a stretch since I'm not really set up to make these kinds of parts.

C|

What thickness metal would you use for the mounts?

cygnus x-1
02-25-2012, 10:11 PM
What thickness metal would you use for the mounts?

I haven't seen them in person so I'm only guesstimating based on pictures. But I would say 3/8" aluminum. Or you could also use steel, between 3/16" and 1/4".

C|

ghettogeddy
02-26-2012, 01:46 AM

C|

prolly be easier to mod the the ones that come with it i should order one see what my dad can do to it

cygnus x-1
02-27-2012, 04:32 PM
prolly be easier to mod the the ones that come with it i should order one see what my dad can do to it

I thought of that but it looks like they would need some fairly involved reworking. If you look carefully at the picture you can tell the Integra mounts are somewhat different.

C|

ShyBoyCA6
02-27-2012, 04:43 PM
the mounts are oval shaped and would need a lot of work.

Vanilla Sky
02-28-2012, 01:17 AM
If I had one of these bars in my hands, I could probably get the cost to modify that brace down pretty low. I'd have to see what I can get the plate laser cut for, though.

cygnus x-1
02-28-2012, 10:48 AM
If I had one of these bars in my hands, I could probably get the cost to modify that brace down pretty low. I'd have to see what I can get the plate laser cut for, though.

Laser or waterjet would be cheaper. I would have to CNC mill them, which is more of a pain for flat parts.

C|

Vanilla Sky
02-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, laser and water cutting is cheap. It also helps that I know someone that has a 4x8 laser CNC table for his hobby business. When you don't have to turn a big profit on something, you can do work a lot cheaper.

cygnus x-1
02-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah, laser and water cutting is cheap. It also helps that I know someone that has a 4x8 laser CNC table for his hobby business. When you don't have to turn a big profit on something, you can do work a lot cheaper.

:jaw: Wow. Business must be good. The crappy thing about a lot of fabrication work is that you *have* to charge a lot because the equipment is so expensive. You can spend $200 on a single milling cutter without even thinking. But such is life.

Anyway, better get back to work. I'm rewiring my MIG welder to be able to use a spool gun for aluminum. Hooray for aluminum welding! :flash:

C|

MessyHonda
03-03-2012, 06:20 PM
im in for a set. i can even send you mine original DC mounts because they are starting to strip and its getting really thin from doing my front end 4+ times

mykwikcoupe
03-04-2012, 07:31 PM
if you can make a set that uses the tophat mod (maybe you can build it together for me) Id be in for a set realizing the inherent cost increase of course.

ShyBoyCA6
03-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Revo Strut bar Mounts:

1.Ghettogeddy
2.Sickest3g
3.MessyHonda
4.mykwikcoupe
5.ShyboyCA6

bullard123
03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
You can count me in too! This is great news! Still no price yet?

Revo Strut bar Mounts:

1.Ghettogeddy
2.Sickest3g
3.MessyHonda
4.mykwikcoupe
5.ShyboyCA6
6. Bullard123

cygnus x-1
03-07-2012, 03:15 PM
if you can make a set that uses the tophat mod (maybe you can build it together for me) Id be in for a set realizing the inherent cost increase of course.

Interesting idea. How much lift is needed for the top hat mod?

C|

mykwikcoupe
03-07-2012, 06:58 PM
The top hat mod is based on hot much drop you have. I myself run about 2.5 inches so anything about 2 inches and I would be happy. Let me know. I'd pay for the mock up if you'd like as well. I do have DC mounts as well but I will need them back when you are done.

honda crew
03-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this strut mount for? is it to attach this ebay strut bar to our car? If that's the case I'm interested as well. $50 for both of them would be a good deal, what would the shipping be like?

MessyHonda
03-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this strut mount for? is it to attach this ebay strut bar to our car? If that's the case I'm interested as well. $50 for both of them would be a good deal, what would the shipping be like?

yeah so it will make it a bolt in application.

honda crew
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
that's convenient haha. It's $50 for the strut bar, and $50 for the mounts, make it an even $100 overall. What's wrong with adapting the mounts it comes with to fit? I think I read someone said they are oval shaped?

cygnus x-1
03-12-2012, 07:05 PM
that's convenient haha. It's $50 for the strut bar, and $50 for the mounts, make it an even $100 overall. What's wrong with adapting the mounts it comes with to fit? I think i read someone said they are oval shaped?

i thought of that but it looks like they would need some fairly involved reworking. If you look carefully at the picture you can tell the integra mounts are somewhat different.

c|

Bassmastry101
04-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Did you ever test fit the Revo bar onto the DC mounts to make sure it would work? If everything works out then you can add me to the list!

ShyBoyCA6
04-08-2012, 09:36 AM
nope but i can do that today.

actually i have the bars and they are the same length. but ill get a pic of it.

LJ1987LX-I
06-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Stupid question... What is a strut bar for?

hatch88lxi
10-28-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm in!!! P.s. can anyone tell me what strut bar i can use for the rear in my hatch? with little to no mod?

RAZR
10-28-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm in!!! P.s. can anyone tell me what strut bar i can use for the rear in my hatch? with little to no mod?

1990-1993 accord rear strut bar fits with about 10 min of cutting and welding

ghettogeddy
03-05-2013, 07:40 PM
any updates.. im gonna bump every old strut bar thread till i get a set on my hatch....

ghettogeddy
03-07-2013, 11:07 AM
just sent an email to megan racing see if they respond.."Myself and a few other 86-89 honda accord owners are looking for a bolt in solution for strut tower bars. We know that the 92-00 Honda Civic bar (sorry for the amazon links) Amazon.com: 92-00 Honda Civic Megan Racing Upper Front Strut Tower Brace Bar Blue: Everything Else (http://www.amazon.com/92-00-Honda-Civic-Megan-Racing/dp/B007N9WRXY/ref=pd_sxp_f_i) are the correct length and height that is need to fit the front but the mounts do not fit.. we also know that the 90 - 97 accord rear Amazon.com: 90-97 Honda Accord Megan Racing Upper Rear Strut Tower Brace Bar Blue: Everything Else (http://www.amazon.com/90-97-Honda-Accord-Megan-Racing/dp/B007FJMGWE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362675500&sr=8-3&keywords=MEGAN+RACING+REAR+UPPER+STRUT+TOWER+BARS+ HONDA+ACCORD+90-93) fits the length needed but again the mounts do not fit. is there any way you guys might look into making mount's (front and rear) that can be purchased to fit the 86-89 accord? "

ShyBoyCA6
03-12-2013, 08:11 PM
any updates.. im gonna bump every old strut bar thread till i get a set on my hatch....

Sorry geddy i don't log on here much anymore like i use to... If you got a facebook look me up. I also left the 3geez group cause i didn't want to deal with a crying bitch. As for the strut bar i yet to put it on the DC mounts but im positive it will fit. I Cheddajautos on facebook names Jordin into making dc mount replicas and he said yeah but will need measurements to make them.

stardogchampion
05-17-2013, 08:17 PM
any updates on this? I would be in for the end mounts for the DC/Revo bar.

Tdurr
05-18-2013, 01:05 PM
just sent an email to megan racing see if they respond.."Myself and a few other 86-89 honda accord owners are looking for a bolt in solution for strut tower bars. We know that the 92-00 Honda Civic bar (sorry for the amazon links) Amazon.com: 92-00 Honda Civic Megan Racing Upper Front Strut Tower Brace Bar Blue: Everything Else (http://www.amazon.com/92-00-Honda-Civic-Megan-Racing/dp/B007N9WRXY/ref=pd_sxp_f_i) are the correct length and height that is need to fit the front but the mounts do not fit.. we also know that the 90 - 97 accord rear Amazon.com: 90-97 Honda Accord Megan Racing Upper Rear Strut Tower Brace Bar Blue: Everything Else (http://www.amazon.com/90-97-Honda-Accord-Megan-Racing/dp/B007FJMGWE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362675500&sr=8-3&keywords=MEGAN+RACING+REAR+UPPER+STRUT+TOWER+BARS+ HONDA+ACCORD+90-93) fits the length needed but again the mounts do not fit. is there any way you guys might look into making mount's (front and rear) that can be purchased to fit the 86-89 accord? "

This is the best way to go about getting these done by a company, it would be fairly smart to talk to ksport &D2 since they have rollovers for our cars.

stardogchampion
05-18-2013, 10:10 PM
I will try that as well. I also picked up the DC sports Civic/integra bar that I was hoping to get the ends for. I have some friends with access to a water jet so If I am able to find the 86-89 accord DC Sports HTA-3006 ends, maybe I could make a bunch for anyone interested.

Tdurr
05-19-2013, 07:39 AM
look through this thread, a few people said they are willing to donate their ends for copying as long as they are returned in one piece. lol

ShyBoyCA6
05-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Lol I forgot about this thread oh man. Been busy and lazy lately so sorry about that. Just getting my intake manifold and getting Parts for my car. So the are only 8 people ?interested? We just need 4 more.

HLW
05-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Lol I forgot about this thread oh man. Been busy and lazy lately so sorry about that. Just getting my intake manifold and getting Parts for my car. So the are only 8 people ?interested? We just need 4 more.
You can add one more to that list, I'm interested.

stardogchampion
05-19-2013, 08:48 PM

4 more to get the ends made? If so, I will take the last 4 providing they are done right. I can always package them with the Revo bar and sell them as a set..Im sure they would go quickly when sold together.

or if someone wants to let me borrow their ends to copy, I will have some made. I have access to the proper equipment to get these made...

bullard123
05-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm in to buy one of these when they are done

Tdurr
05-24-2013, 02:16 PM
if im not on the list add me.

stardogchampion
05-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Im still trying to borrow some DC ends. I just emailed mykwikcoup to see if he was still interested in loaning them out.. I spoke to my Cad guy and water jet guy and they said they just need the measurements to imput into the Cad program..

niles
08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
^^^^ Somebody please get this guy some ends!

MessyHonda
08-04-2013, 05:50 PM
the DC ends are not the best IMO. I have installed and removed my strut bar a few times with the different suspension set ups and the plate with the stock nut will scrape material off. now mine is kinda thin and i would need to get a washer that fits the hole so like that the mounts dont get too thin and break off. anyone with a cardboard and time could make mounts for struts bars.

stardogchampion
09-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Well I finally found a bar with ends. I am in the works of getting a small production run of these made. Will keep you posted.

bullard123
09-13-2013, 06:27 AM
Well I finally found a bar with ends. I am in the works of getting a small production run of these made. Will keep you posted.

Ok great! Good news man!! Everytime Im close to getting my hands on one they are sold locally or people are not willing to ship them

captain_steve
09-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Any update on the mounts? I have a mini stock that I would like a set for.

stardogchampion
09-23-2013, 09:37 PM
I am meeting with the fabricator on next tuesday. Most likely, the mounts will be made out of steel instead of the aluminum that the stock DC Sports bar is made with. The preliminary cost was a bit expensive in my opinion to be made from aluminum, unless we can work out something cheaper.

captain_steve
09-24-2013, 07:44 AM
Any idea what the preliminary cost will be for the steel mounts? If not, no big deal, I'll wait for your response, just curious. Thanks for doing the leg work, much appreciated!

stardogchampion
09-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Any idea what the preliminary cost will be for the steel mounts? If not, no big deal, I'll wait for your response, just curious. Thanks for doing the leg work, much appreciated!

Without actually holding them in his hand, and just going by the dimensions I told him, he was about $100 a set in aluminum. He said without seeing, its hard to say so he rather tell me higher price, and be lower than lower and be higher.. This is why i'm meeting him tuesday. He said they would be a lot cheaper in steel as well. I was considering this because as I've read and noticed on my DC ends, repeated tightening wears away the aluminum. Will have a much better idea next week on pricing and hopefully a better price if I have multiple sets made.

Clockworkz
09-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Let us know! I'm interested if the price is cheap enough.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

stardogchampion
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
So I just dropped the ends off with the fabricator. He will be making a jig in CAD so that they are all exactly the same. Everything will be laser cut in steel. In steel they will be about $85, but he said if it goes real easy, and doesn't take much time, price MAY be cheaper. The first set will be made in about 10 days and then we will test fit it on my 87 Prelude Si. If all goes well, I will have another 5 sets made if anyone is interested..

Clockworkz
10-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Just so I have this correct, this is just for the mounts to attach to ALL 3gs correct?

And where would one get a bar to make this a complete "plug & play" kit?

stardogchampion
10-02-2013, 06:59 AM
It will use the bar from a civic. If you can find a civic/integra DC sports bar or use this Revo Techica Cast Aluminum Strut Bar Civic 92 00 Integra 94 01SILVER Polish | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revo-Techica-Cast-Aluminum-Strut-Bar-Civic-92-00-Integra-94-01Silver-Polish-/310603179667?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4851646693&vxp=mtr). So for less than $150, you can have a strut tower bar.

I had purchased a Civic DC sports bar a few months back in hopes that someone would make the ends, but then I found the DC Sports bar for the 3g Accord/2g Prelude. The bars are exactly the same size. The difference is the mounting ends, which is what I am having made.

stardogchampion
10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
Update: The fabricator made 2 sets, but had an issue with each set. Once sorted out I will post pictures of the ends.

ronniman
10-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Bump, I'm very interested in this.

stardogchampion
10-21-2013, 09:32 PM
getting closer.. He had to make a change in the way he welded them. He is laser cutting 5 sets today, then welding them. Hopefully I will have pics up by the end of the week..

stardogchampion
11-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Just talked to manufacturer. He said they will be ready on monday. I cant wait to see them.

stardogchampion
11-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Well the fabricator had a family emergency, but here is a pic that he sent me of the bases. He said he has all 5 sets fully made, but this was the only pic he had before he left to deal with emergency...I will be media blasting them and powder coating them as well.

stardogchampion
11-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Picked them up today. Test fitting shortly. They look nice. Pics to follow....

stardogchampion
11-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Here they are. Slightly redesigned. Sill need to clean them up and powdercoat them..

RAZR
11-13-2013, 05:48 AM
Here they are. Slightly redesigned. Sill need to clean them up and powdercoat them..

How much for a set not powder coated?

89AccordLX89
11-13-2013, 07:05 AM
The bars these mounts use do not clear a carb, correct?

stardogchampion
11-13-2013, 08:11 AM
The bars these mounts use do not clear a carb, correct?
according to old DC Sports literature, the bar is for 86-89 accord with fuel injection. I will be testing it on my 87 Prelude Si today as it was said to fit as well by 3geez members.

How much for a set not powder coated?
uncoated raw metal will be $90
powdercoated - $105

adjusted price $5 due to increase in shipping cost.

stardogchampion
11-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Well I mounted the bar to my 87 Si today and it fit nicely. The only problem is that the Prelude Si uses a lower profile hood and maybe fenders so the bar hits the hood when closed. Because the Accord has a higher hood line, it should fit. I will be test fitting on a Accord this week. Im guessing thats why DC originally marketed these as Accord bars. Not sure if it will fit on a DX Prelude yet either because they use a different "taller" hood than the Si.

bscanlan
11-13-2013, 02:47 PM
OK I have been trolling on this thread for a while now. I am interested in a set as well. I am anxiously awaiting pics and feedback on fitment. If so many who have expressed interest really order, how many more need to be made?

stardogchampion
11-13-2013, 03:37 PM
I already made 5 sets and payed the fabricator for them. He has the cad program and jig already made now so more sets could be made faster. I know a lot of people express interest, but when it comes down paying for them, thats another story. Thats why I started with only 5 sets..

bscanlan
11-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Does this mean those 5 sets are already purchased?

stardogchampion
11-13-2013, 06:59 PM
No they are not spoken for. It just means that i paid out of my pocket for those sets to be made.

stardogchampion
11-15-2013, 01:18 PM
test fitted on a couple LXi's today at junk yard. Fit good, holes lined up, hood cleared bar. I did notice slight fitment differences between 3 cars, but everything fit.

stardogchampion
11-15-2013, 01:39 PM
some more....

stardogchampion
11-18-2013, 09:28 PM
powdercoating the ends this week....

stardogchampion
12-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Well Ive been a little busy the last month, but I finally got the ends cleaned and media blasted. Ready for powder now. Hopefully be done by the end of this week and pics to follow.

88lxi-shortram
12-11-2013, 08:59 AM
i wants

Janneha
12-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I want too ;p

Tdurr
12-13-2013, 11:19 AM
very nice man! im glad someone finally got some of these made for a 3rd gen!

Gemini2003
12-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Great Job!!! :-) Mad Props!

MessyHonda
12-15-2013, 07:09 PM
they looks nice

bullard123
12-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes those look good! I would be down for one too in blue or silver

stardogchampion
12-22-2013, 09:50 AM
I was going to powdercoat them all in black wrinkle. I can do reflex blue (yamaha blue), blue wrinkle, graphite grey, and silver metallic for $10 more.

bullard123
01-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Bump for updates:)

stardogchampion
01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
one set sold, 4 still available.

88lxi-shortram
01-03-2014, 01:51 PM
is this just for the mounts are the bar too?

stardogchampion
01-03-2014, 02:00 PM
just the mounts. order Revo strut bar from civic/integra on ebay and use that bar with these ends.

ShyBoyCA6
01-05-2014, 10:00 PM
how are these mounts?

Tdurr
01-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Price again?

stardogchampion
01-08-2014, 11:17 PM
uncoated raw metal will be $90
powdercoated - $105

obd0driver
01-09-2014, 07:29 AM
So i just want to put this out there. There is a lot of people planning/running extended top hats to do so they have to cut the lip off where the top hats sits. Would be able to make a version that allows space for these top hats? Here's a link to them Web Store (http://www.cheddasauto.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4167542)

statlerjames
01-23-2014, 07:56 AM
plan on buying their upper control arms

You cant really mess up on a strut bar; as long as theyre sturdy, theyll be fine

stardogchampion
01-23-2014, 08:48 AM
So i just want to put this out there. There is a lot of people planning/running extended top hats to do so they have to cut the lip off where the top hats sits. Would be able to make a version that allows space for these top hats? Here's a link to them Web Store (http://www.cheddasauto.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4167542)

I have seen those mounts but do not have a set so I don't know if they will fit. Not sure how much bigger the bigger circle would need to be. A few sets still available.

stardogchampion
02-19-2014, 10:45 PM
just came across this thread with extended top hats.
http://www.3geez.com/forum/suspension-wheels-tires-brakes/96456-how-cheddasauto-front-top-hat-installation-guide.html
This looks to be a DC sports bar with the extended top hats. Looks like it should fit. :)
still have some sets available.

MessyHonda
02-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Yup that's my write up. I still want a set of these can you quote me on a piece that's powder coated black

stardogchampion
02-20-2014, 10:50 PM
delete

ferrercrew
06-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi new to the forum and found this post. Do you have any of the brackets available still? price please if available, i don't need powdercoating. Thank You

stardogchampion
06-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Sent PM. Just saw its for a LXI, so it will fit..

shrekies_ca5
10-23-2014, 02:49 AM
Do u still have custom mounts available

stardogchampion
10-23-2014, 03:01 PM
yes I do.

bscanlan
10-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Sorry, I have asked this before, but I want to get a set before buying the Revo bar. Do you have unfinished sets as well as powdered? I am in Ohio. Thanks.

stardogchampion
10-28-2014, 11:58 PM
yes, I have some finished and some unfinished/media blasted

bscanlan
11-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Ready for an unfinished set. I tried to pm you, but I can't see it in my sent messages. Did you receive it?

ghettogeddy
11-02-2014, 05:07 PM
The default setting for saving sent pm is off you have to turn it on to save.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

stardogchampion
11-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Razr your inbox is full....

RAZR
11-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Razr your inbox is full....
Sorry about that its all cleared out now.

bscanlan
11-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Where do I send the money for the ends?

im_the_snoman
02-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I want a set! Take my money!!