PDA

View Full Version : 1986 prelude 2.0 si Lowering Springs and Spoiler Question

pablo3264
03-14-2012, 09:09 PM
im really wanting to get some descent lowering springs and shocks for my lude but im really having a hard time finding springs and the shocks, can someone point me in the right direction im clueless. Also im thinking of buying a new foam spoiler for my SI since mine has a small chip in the corner and paint is faded, unless there is a way to actually repair this thing, but anyway im looking at this red spoiler for $100 includes shipping, good price or should i look for a cheaper one? Its also in very good condition minor fade on top but im sure i can sand it lightly with 300 or 400 grit, paint it and clear coat it.

What you guys think?

pablo3264
03-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Found the sport tech springs, for like $220 not bad but they only offer a 1inch drop which aint much but its a start i guess, saw some mugen springs at andyautos i think it was for a whopping $1828, so i just need help with the spoiler question if anyone can help me :sad2:

hondalude86
03-20-2012, 08:04 PM
I know eibach sold some springs, but to be honest, best bang for your buck is the 30 coilover sleeves for an integra. Work great, super cheap, and you can go pretty low