PDA

View Full Version : Emblems!!!!!

Chubs87Accord
10-17-2002, 09:58 PM
i dont know how any people remember my 'secret' emblem project... either way, i just got the stuff and they are in the begining stages now.. i would finish e up but i cant cause its raining :mad: but they look pretty sweet as is now

once they are done ill post the pics.. ill see if i can get someone to post em unfinished... and once i figure it out im gonna sell some on ebay.. ill sell some through here and give you guys em for less $.. like at cost :D

88LXiHB
10-17-2002, 10:12 PM
http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/emblems.jpg

Chubs87Accord
10-17-2002, 10:16 PM
thanks for postin em for me dude

Grant2k
10-18-2002, 09:07 AM
try and take the pictue on a dark background so that you can see it more clearly.

markmdz89hatch
10-18-2002, 09:14 AM
i like 'em..
...prices?

89AccordNate
10-18-2002, 10:45 AM
Am I missing something here? What is so exciting?

Nate.

Chubs87Accord
10-18-2002, 11:08 AM
prices for you guys are gonna be $5 or $8

$5 are for the ones that can just like pick em up or that i can meet up with a give em to
$8 would be for the ones I have to ship

the way it would work out is you would send me the $, when i get it ill make them in whatever color you want, and then ill send them along with a return envolope.. because in order for me to make more, ill need your old emblems, the ones i will send are gonna be a totally diff set, and if i get your old eblems it will aid me in continuing to make more easily, instead of searching junkyards for as many as i can find, the return envolopt will come with postage on it so you dont have to pay anymore

Chubs87Accord
10-18-2002, 11:16 AM
there not as good looking as the mass produced ones, but they look pretty good.. and they look a heck of a lot better than the ones made out of report covers... all in all they are rust proof, painted, and will have clear coat on em..

oh and for like $10, ill do the Honda, Accord, and DX LX LXi SEi or whatever too... or if you dont have one of em.. basically a dollor for each additional emblem :D sooner or later once i get a realy good tool for it.. im gonna expand to totally custom emblems, for example i want to either make it D instead of H or cut out a dragon and use an ingraving tool for the details ie. face, eyes and so on, those i would probably sell for 15 to you guys

Grant2k
10-19-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
Am I missing something here? What is so exciting?

Nate.

yeah, it's kind of hard to see but the emblems have like a backing that is chrome or polished or something, so you don't see the paint of the car through them. like colored emblems that are chrome i guess.

89AccordNate
10-19-2002, 08:13 AM
Hmmm I can get the same effect by laying down a peice of silver vinyl and putting the emblem over top of it.

Nate.

original2k
10-19-2002, 03:47 PM
yeah i feel nate on that one tho, i mean don't get me wrong those look really good, but i got silver vinyl behind mine (thx :bow:nate!) and they look really good too...lol

hey man but if u can make an emblem roughly the size of the LX emblem that says :bow:"2k" then i'd pay u for that np, tell me when u really get this goin and we can talk

Chubs87Accord
10-20-2002, 12:45 PM
yeah no problem on the 2K thing... ill start settin up some designs... catch me on my AIM name and welll talk about details and such =c) custom emblems like that would be no problem.. its when i have to do something with small open spaces that ill have to get a special tool for... kind of like how one person wants me to do a yankee (the N and the Y) emblems for em.. ill need a tool for that

Grant2k
10-20-2002, 01:56 PM
2K? yowza. sounds good to me.

original2k
10-20-2002, 03:18 PM
droooooooooooooooooool, i'll catch u on aim, if u can make me a :bow:"2k" emblem i'll proclaim u king of emblems :bow: i love that emote hehe...

Chubs87Accord
10-22-2002, 01:14 AM
I am gonna post a thread in market place but I will post it here as well...

As some know, I am making custom emblems and badges for cars, I can also do other cars as long as you know how to get the emblems off so you can send them to me to be customized for the same prices as the H's

Here is pricing for the eblems
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H's - = $5 Pick up/meet up
H's - = $8 Shipped
*Custom Eblems = $10 Pick up/meet up
*Custom Eblems = $13 Shipped
**Custom Badges = $15 p.u/m.u and shipped
Additional (lxi, etc) = additional 1$ each when buying H's - $5 seperately done
*Will be polished brushed aluminum with choice of backround color
(for example I'm doing Yankee emblems for someone)
**Ideal for interior I.e. Dash, doors, etc. May cost more if excessivly large
(I, myself am doing a dragon for my dash)
Email me at [email protected]
---Include your name, AIM name, what you want, and with what color you would like

***Colors available:
. Glossy Black
. Flat Black
. White
. Yellow
. Green
. Red
. Purple
. Orange
. Metallic Blue
. Metallic Black
. Brushed Aluminum

Other colors... I.e. neon colors, etc. are $1-$2 extra

All emblems are made from VERY high grade sheet metal used by professional contractors... they are rust proof, sprayed with high performance paint, and also clear coated to protect against harsh UV rays and daily driving

,~*`*~,~Custom Car Emblems~,~*`*~,
-Specializing in custom emblems and badges for your car-
-=Built strong to last longer than your car will=-

Chubs87Accord
10-22-2002, 01:16 AM
:D :deal: :D

original2k
10-22-2002, 03:37 AM
hey could u mock up a blue "2k" emblem for me?

Chubs87Accord
10-22-2002, 12:04 PM
yeah, blue 2k... nr problem dude... email me [email protected].. i dont see you on AIM so emailing would probably be a lot easier

Chubs87Accord
10-23-2002, 09:56 AM
PICS!!!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xxchubsxx/lst?.dir=/Custom+Car+Emblems+and+Badges&.view=t