PDA

View Full Version : Vendor?

FlavianoG
03-30-2012, 10:46 AM
I would like to know who do I speak with to become a vendor.

I do decals, shirts, stickers, and other graphic related work.

Dr_Snooz
04-01-2012, 12:38 PM
I can't believe no one has jumped on this thread. Sheesh. I don't think we really have official vendors around here. Just put up a thread offering your services and people should respond. Stat!k was doing bumper stickers, but I'm not sure if he still is or not. I think a round of bumper stickers, t-shirts and possibly key fobs might be well-received right now.

RAZR
04-01-2012, 12:52 PM
I personally would not buy stickers unless they were on a web site. I'm wary about sending someone money thru PayPal and hoping they send it to me. I'm weird like that. But if you were to offer these through a website I would totally be in for buying 2-4 (maybe more if its really cheap) 3geez.com stickers. If they were between the 3-7 dollar range.

FlavianoG
04-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I can't believe no one has jumped on this thread. Sheesh. I don't think we really have official vendors around here. Just put up a thread offering your services and people should respond. Stat!k was doing bumper stickers, but I'm not sure if he still is or not. I think a round of bumper stickers, t-shirts and possibly key fobs might be well-received right now.

Sounds good, the reason why im asking is because other forums band you from trying to sell things without being a vendor. I would still like to get a hold of someone to get artwork to make 3Geez decals, shirts, sweaters etc.

Vanilla Sky
04-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Contact Joe, his username is 87accordlxi. He's our site director.

FlavianoG
04-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Ok thanks

87accordlxi
04-04-2012, 08:42 AM
We don't have a vendor program at this time. If you have something to sell, post it up in the marketplace.

FlavianoG
04-05-2012, 02:28 PM
We don't have a vendor program at this time. If you have something to sell, post it up in the marketplace.

Ok, I was wondering if it be ok to get artwork to make 3geez decals to sell.

87accordlxi
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Ok, I was wondering if it be ok to get artwork to make 3geez decals to sell.

It's ok, though we'd appreciate a donation for using the site's name. The 3geez.com logo is simply in "sofachrome" font.

FlavianoG
04-10-2012, 11:08 AM
It's ok, though we'd appreciate a donation for using the site's name. The 3geez.com logo is simply in "sofachrome" font.

Great,

If you could just mention my name if anyone on need of decals and I can help donate to the site :D:D