PDA

View Full Version : NW Classic Honda breaking into the older Accord/Prelude scene.

jdmda7
04-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi my name is Danny and some of you mite know me from other old school Honda sites or online selling parts. I own NW Classic Honda here in the Seattle WA area and specialize in all pre-1988 Honda cars and parts and restorations. We part older models all the time. I prefer to collect lots of OEM/JDM/EDM accessories and have contacts all over the world for finding them or other rare goods. Currently Im building a ZC duel cam powered 87 Civic Si hatchback that got the full EDM GT conversion, 85 CRX Si thats getting fully restored with EDM bits and my 88 Integra SE thats my daily driver that is draped in Hippo Sleek/Mugen aero. I also own a varriety of parts cars at all times with parts always available for sale. I have tons of happy customers worldwide and positive vouches on a number of classic Honda sites. It doesnt matter where you live, Ill ship it.

Hit up my in-box for any specific pre-1988 Honda needs. Civic, CRX, Integra, Accord, Prelude, ect... Iv posted a few rare goodies for sale on the 3Geez FB page already. Window visors, audio counsels, rubber floormats... :)

A18A
04-03-2012, 07:01 PM
sweet, post pics of your cars (Y)

charliefowle03
04-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi my name is Danny and some of you mite know me from other old school Honda sites or online selling parts. I own NW Classic Honda here in the Seattle WA area and specialize in all pre-1988 Honda cars and parts and restorations. We part older models all the time. I prefer to collect lots of OEM/JDM/EDM accessories and have contacts all over the world for finding them or other rare goods. Currently Im building a ZC duel cam powered 87 Civic Si hatchback that got the full EDM GT conversion, 85 CRX Si thats getting fully restored with EDM bits and my 88 Integra SE thats my daily driver that is draped in Hippo Sleek/Mugen aero. I also own a varriety of parts cars at all times with parts always available for sale. I have tons of happy customers worldwide and positive vouches on a number of classic Honda sites. It doesnt matter where you live, Ill ship it.

Hit up my in-box for any specific pre-1988 Honda needs. Civic, CRX, Integra, Accord, Prelude, ect... Iv posted a few rare goodies for sale on the 3Geez FB page already. Window visors, audio counsels, rubber floormats... :)

Awesome!!! Glad to have a connection and friend! Im looking for an 83 Accord Sedan rear and Front Bumper with the reinforcement bars..... :)

2ndGenGuy
04-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Pretty rad. Do you guys have a website or somewhere that I can check out your inventory? Rare to find something like this in the Seattle area.

bryan6732
04-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the board!
Sounds like a fun business you're in..
Gonna keep it in mind for sure! ;)

gfrg88
04-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Awesome!!! Nice to know there is guys like you still out there!! Link to website?

:welcome:

obdriver6
04-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post pics of your rides, we always love seeing classic hondas!

chedda_jsauto
04-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Danny is an awesome guy. I can vouche for him, I would any day.