PDA

View Full Version : Wood gran wheel

obd0driver
04-10-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking that this SW would be sick with the black and tan interior what do you guys think.

http://fatlace.3dcartstores.com/Motorsports_c_139.html

RAZR
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
No. i think it would look ugly.

If your putting it on a classic ferrari then yes.

Dr_Snooz
04-10-2012, 04:57 PM
What color is your interior? If it's brown, I think it will wash out and look pretty boring. It looks great in that photo because it's so contrasty.

DBMaster
04-10-2012, 06:03 PM
It's beautiful. Whether or not it would look so in your car is a matter of personal taste. It is, however, quite pricey, don't you think?

Tdurr
04-12-2012, 01:13 PM
What color is your interior? If it's brown, I think it will wash out and look pretty boring. It looks great in that photo because it's so contrasty.

This.

89HatchbackLxi
04-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Doesn't seem like it would match very well, imo at least...

DBMaster
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Why are you asking? If you are not sure that you like it, you don't like it. Problem solved. I always thought that, for a 1980's vintage car, these vehicles had a nice, fat sporty SW. I ordered a leather cover from Wheelskins that is black/maroon and a perfect match (lucky) for my dash color. I am happy. I really like the wooden wheel in the pic, but it is too expensive and probably does look like a throwback to older British or American roadsters. Only you can decide what you want to handle and look at when you are driving, though. My limited life experience tells me that if you have to ask others' opinions you don't really want it.