PDA

View Full Version : interchange list please

GhEtTo 88 HB DX 5spd
10-18-2002, 01:01 PM
i would like to know what is interchangeable between other honda vehicles and 3 geez

the prelude and integra strike me as pretty similar...

would like to widen my horizons when i go to the boneyards on the weekend

thx

smufguy
10-18-2002, 09:51 PM
It depends on what ur looking for. U dont wanna go to the junkyard and then start looking for parts, u keep in mind what u wanna get and then u go to the junkyard.

things that are interchangeable is the tailight assembly from a legend, corner lights off of a later 3g. hmm.... upper control arms from a 2nd gen lude. rims off of a civic of integra or preludes. shit like that, but u gotta know before hand what u wanna get.

tightwhitelx
10-20-2002, 10:37 AM
i hear alot of people talking about the lude arms what will they really do?

bobafett
10-20-2002, 11:19 AM
they correct the camber angle in lowered cars, so its a cheap way to keep from replacing your tires every 3 months... lol...

what do you mean with the legend tail assy, and would it fit a HB or not? i would like to see a pic of the legend you are talking about, since that seems interesting!

also, you can take an integra/prelude tranny, and reap the benefits of sportier ratios, but keep your 5th gear crusing rpms down by using the accord 5th gear, its quite a project, but i bet andy will say its worthwhile!

also if you can find an SEI accord, the 4wheel disc brake setup (read the faq for details)

smufguy
10-20-2002, 07:43 PM
the legend is from the older legend sedans. the 1st gen maybe?? i dont know if it would fit our coupes and sedans exactly. Cuase the sedan and coupe have different tailight assembly. I am sure it will fit the sedan somewhat and forget about the Hatchbacks, cause u guys have it thing and long. so it wont fit, unless u do the mods urself.

U can do a lot more to appearance than to performance by interchanging stuff from other gen accords or different cars. u can do the 1st gen integra tranny swap like bob mentioned, but u gotta know its a lotta work.

PS: Do read the Faqs before u ask anything so that ppl wont think of u as a know-nothing kinda guy.

Good luck with ur projects.

GhEtTo 88 HB DX 5spd
10-21-2002, 08:43 AM
thank you all for that useful information

PS: i dont care what anyone thinks of me