PDA

View Full Version : I need a Gold Passenger Door Handle

SharkyX
05-13-2012, 05:34 AM
ok i am a bit in a bind. I need a Gold Passenger Door Handle for a 4 door asap to pass an inspection. the hinge on mine broke and is unrepairable.

However my issue is my paypal account is locked due atm and i am unable to use it to buy from anywhere like Ebay.

Does anyone know a site online that takes normal credit cards where this item may be at a good price. ty

PS: Will the right passenger rear handle fit the front as well? If it does i dont need the lock on the passenger side.

GOT MY HANDLE< THANKS

89T
05-13-2012, 07:13 AM
The rears wont work on the front. This is something that you should post one time and in the WTB forum.

SharkyX
05-13-2012, 07:20 AM
The rears wont work on the front. This is something that you should post one time and in the WTB forum.

This post is not a WTB thread. I am asking for info on where to buy online in this thread not asking someone to sell it to me.

I do have a thread in WTB that is asking to buy directly from members.

g0dspeak
05-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Does it have to be gold? There is a white 88 or 89 lx-i at my local yard and I am pretty sure I can get the handle for free.

MessyHonda
05-13-2012, 11:02 AM

I have rear door handles in my front doors to remove the locks.

89T
05-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Hmm, ill have to r remember that one messy.
Did you try rockauto.com

-$MOKIN-
05-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I have rear door handles in my front doors to remove the locks.

How do you lock and unlock the doors?

I also have a broke handle on my passenger side front door.. :uh: and there are never any red 3 geez in the jy.:uh:

2oodoor
05-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Im confused im freaking out a lil lol time to sleep.... My passenger handle is also broke and i knOw where a red one is but mine is gold.
LKQ will deliver a used handle if they have one and have other customers in your area i think.

MessyHonda
05-16-2012, 07:29 AM
How do you lock and unlock the doors?

I also have a broke handle on my passenger side front door.. :uh: and there are never any red 3 geez in the jy.:uh:

My friend broke my handle after going bowling one day. so it was broken and i saw a post that tooloudnproud put up and he used rear door handles in the front. at the junkyard i took the rear door handles and i installed them in the front with no problem. i took out the metal rod so no one could slim jim from the outside. I have a 2way alarm system that locks and unlocks the car. when the batt dies i have to crawl thru the trunk...lol done that a few times

-$MOKIN-
05-16-2012, 10:45 AM
My friend broke my handle after going bowling one day. so it was broken and i saw a post that tooloudnproud put up and he used rear door handles in the front. at the junkyard i took the rear door handles and i installed them in the front with no problem. i took out the metal rod so no one could slim jim from the outside. I have a 2way alarm system that locks and unlocks the car. when the batt dies i have to crawl thru the trunk...lol done that a few times

lol..ive gone threw the trunk before tooo...lol