PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of any safe payday lenders?

lostforawhile
05-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Has anyone had any experience with any safe payday lenders? we got screwed out of my wifes disability this month,thanks to the wonderful Georgia state government, someone got a surprise in their checking account, anyway I need to borrow about a hundred bucks to make up the rent difference, I know the interest rate is ridiculous, but I actually can pay it instead of rolling it over and over. I think it's usually around 25 bucks to borrow 100,something like that. Anyone have any experience with any online? I have to go online as they aren't allowed to operate in Georgia. Thoughts?

Vanilla Sky
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
There's a reason they're not allowed to operate in Georgia.

If I had money to spare, I'd toss some in your paypal account.

lostforawhile
05-18-2012, 02:48 PM
There's a reason they're not allowed to operate in Georgia.

If I had money to spare, I'd toss some in your paypal account.

thanks, Im going to check all the alternatives first, I wouldn't use them but this is one of those emergency emergencies, they claim they will fix her check but the government is slow as shit at everything

DBMaster
05-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Check your PM's for a message from me.

Oldblueaccord
05-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Lost I just took you off block for this..... last round of financial stuff :burn:

You really need to looking into moving away from that area. Last I was thru S. GA there it made the 1970's South Bronx look like a picnic. Your a smart guy you could find a better job in a better area of the country. get a 2 year tech degree in Maintenance like I did. we cant find any one and have 4 slots open. The DENSO plant is looking for more than a dozen. All the jobs pay 18$-20$ to start.

Not trying to be mean or anything but you put it out there in public I thought I should comment.

wp

ecogabriel
05-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Lost I just took you off block for this..... last round of financial stuff :burn:

You really need to looking into moving away from that area. Last I was thru S. GA there it made the 1970's South Bronx look like a picnic. Your a smart guy you could find a better job in a better area of the country. get a 2 year tech degree in Maintenance like I did. we cant find any one and have 4 slots open. The DENSO plant is looking for more than a dozen. All the jobs pay 18$-20$ to start.

Not trying to be mean or anything but you put it out there in public I thought I should comment.

wp

They are ALL CROOKS!!! :burn: If there is a library nearby, you may want to read this book,

http://garyrivlin.com/books/broke-usa/

If I remember right, your wife was studying right? Otherwise, I would second Old that you may be better off somewhere else.

I have seen the maintenance guys in some apt. complexes and they could not even understand how I (I!) could take a starter apart and fix it (denso starter, copper contacts and plunger replacement) when they just knew how to remove and replace it. I cannot tell you the faces when they saw the engine in my Civic torn apart for re-ringing...and then running.
You would run...sorry, FLY circles around those guys!

Oldblueaccord
06-01-2012, 04:36 AM
We got a guy in last month been doing it for 20 plus years and didn't know a PNP from an NPN sensor. And after being told he wanted to argue about it. Pretty sad shape were in.

wp