PDA

View Full Version : car domain

lostforawhile
05-21-2012, 04:01 PM
I was wondering how many of us still maintain a car domain page? I was able to get into my old account, and I was really surprised to see so many three geez, and pages that have been updated recently. I thought the place was like what was it.....let me think................um..............oh! myspace! I forgot about it.
But I didn't expect to see so many recent updates on our cars also does anyone know how to check your statistics? or did they do away with that?

obdriver6
05-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Don't have one! lol

A20A1
05-21-2012, 07:05 PM
I used to update it and also updated a AOM and AOY group page that showed off the winners and to gain more site members, but it was taken down along with all the other group pages. I haven't been back much since then.

Legend_master
05-21-2012, 07:47 PM
I was wondering how many of us still maintain a car domain page? I was able to get into my old account, and I was really surprised to see so many three geez, and pages that have been updated recently. I thought the place was like what was it.....let me think................um..............oh! myspace! I forgot about it.
But I didn't expect to see so many recent updates on our cars also does anyone know how to check your statistics? or did they do away with that?

I just use this website to link other people to my car. Much easier to maintain, and I can link all my how-to's. I have not gone to my car domain in years.

A18A
05-21-2012, 07:47 PM
from the looks of my last update, i haven't been on in 2 or 3 years lol

gfrg88
05-21-2012, 08:27 PM
forgot about that place.. wonder if mine is still up.. hmm...

Vanilla Sky
05-22-2012, 02:50 AM
Up until the $2010 race, Car Domain was a sponsor of the Grassroots Challenge. They were supposed to be last year, but weren't. The sponsors haven't been confirmed for this year's race.

2oodoor
05-22-2012, 06:48 AM
Place seemed too buggy for me most times I looked at it.
If I remember right I evidently picked up a tjv there before.

Great idea though, hopefully they make it bigger and better.