PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff

DBMaster
06-11-2012, 06:23 AM
My loss is your gain. I wrecked my beloved 89 LXi last week and am finally going to buy a new car. If I keep the next one as long I'll be 70 when this occasion rolls around again. I have some very good spare parts and would like to offer them to forum members, for free. You do need to cover my actual shipping costs and that's about it. Here is the list. I'll probably find more stuff and make another post later.

TD01N (TEC) distributor - rebuilt - I rebuilt this one myself. It has new bearing, seal, bushing, advance springs, and weight bushings. I actually sourced bronze bushings for the weights and drilled the weights to accommodate them. This is worth more than any rebuilt part on Rock Auto because I know it was done properly and will last. Pic: http://mysite.verizon.net/db.master/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/td10ndistributor.jpg I miss-typed it as "TD10N" a long time ago, sorry. <GONE>

Power antenna switch - pretty self explanatory. $3.00 for shipping and it's yours.

Fuel Filter Banjo Bolt Socket - 3/8" drive. I just bought this and never got to use it. $3.00 for shipping and it's yours. <GONE>

Headlight Door Trim - In reasonably good condition. Both sides. <TOSSING IN TRASH TONIGHT - 6/13>

Rubber Seal that goes on top of radiator mount - Bought it from Majestic Honda to keep around as a spare until I needed it. Still in the Honda packaging. <GONE>

Two Windshield Sprayer Nozzles - Brand new from Honda. Decided to try unclogging mine after I had already ordered these $20 items. <GONE>

OEM Oil Drain Plug - I replaced mine with a Fram drain valve years ago.

I'm sure I'll come up with more later. If you want this stuff PM me and I'll weigh and price the shipping. You would send me the money via PayPal.

I feel responsible to put this stuff into the hands of people who really need it and can get good use from it.

DBMaster
06-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Geez, this is already turning out to be more trouble than it's worth. People PM me, I reply back right away with flat rate shipping costs, and then I don't hear back. I guess I'll give a few more days and just toss the rest of the stuff in the trash.

DBMaster
06-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry, folks, I was in a mood today. I have shipped only the alternator and wiring harness adapter so far. Everything else that says "<GONE>" is packed up awaiting the money for shipping. I have second takers on most of it so I am going to just give the first takers one more day to pay. So, if you snooze, you lose.

No offense, Dr. Snooz! :)

DBMaster
06-14-2012, 07:20 AM
At the risk of frustrating myself more I have another freebie for anyone who needs it.

Igniter for TEC FI distributor - $3 for postage and I'll ship.