http://www.anti-rice.com/rice11/fd2e75c1.jpg

Man, that's sad. "Rice" bad enough. That's cheap rice :lol

dXsquared
10-19-2002, 02:13 PM
thanx site

Travis

MoonScryer
10-19-2002, 02:42 PM
Geez...I think someone finally found a car is worse condition that my junked SEi.... :D

Mantis88LX
10-19-2002, 05:47 PM
crap on a stick:barf:

jigga225
10-19-2002, 09:15 PM
what are some people thinkin

Neuspeed87lx
10-20-2002, 03:15 AM
ive seen worse

markmdz89hatch
10-20-2002, 05:21 AM
me too... ...the other day I was on i91 near hartford, and there was a 3G flyin down the highway without ANY hood at all! WTF!
:rice:

Bobs89LXi
10-20-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
ive seen worse

I have as well. Yet, doesn't it make you want to go up to the owner of a car like that and punch him in the mouth? Junkers like that, and owners of same are responsible for the fact that no one takes the 3G seriously. This explains why you have Jay Leno smashing them on his show. We can have dozens of cars like Mike's, TK's, Justin's, or Juan's Old School Swap, Part I, yet one monstrocity such as this is all people remember. It reminds me of what I was told in the Navy: It only takes one AH SHIT to wipe out 20 ATTA BOYS. To the owner of that THING: Thank you very much for again making us a laughing stock.

PortugalHonda
10-20-2002, 08:33 AM
It's in New Jersey.... Does that surprise me? (no offense to NJ 3gs)

Chubs87Accord
10-20-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by PortugalHonda
It's in New Jersey.... Does that surprise me? (no offense to NJ 3gs)

YOU SON OF A BI-- just kidding, lol.... bastard :lol haha

smufguy
10-20-2002, 08:21 PM
u funny bastard :D nah i am just kidding with you. HOpe i see that 3g anywhere around here. i would kick him in the balls and steal his 3g.

BoredRec
10-20-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
me too... ...the other day I was on i91 near hartford, and there was a 3G flyin down the highway without ANY hood at all! WTF!
:rice:

I couldn't bring myself to do it, but 88LXiHB wanted me to take a pic of this 3g at the races last nite. It's a white coupe with no hood, no bumper, bumper lights bolted sideways on the bumper support, engine bay painted blue, intake manifold, distributor, and other engine shit painted gold, the trunk sealed shut with shitty bondo/plaster, and an intake pipe with no filter. Damn, maybe I shoulda taken a pic and posted it as true rice...at the very least it was an LXi.

Bobs89LXi
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Thanks alot BoredRec. I had just finished eating dinner before reading that horror story. You should of found the owner and had him arrested for auto abuse and poor taste.

88LXiHB
10-20-2002, 11:16 PM
They were messicans, every time I would ask them about the car they would answer me, then say something in spanish, and they would all laugh. Prolly at me...

I told you to take the pic damnit, even pictures of fugly cars come in handy :flip:

Grant2k
10-21-2002, 09:28 AM
hey guys, lay off my car. oh shit, look, i live in new jersey! no, that's not my car, but if i ever see it driving around here i'll stop the guy and kick him in the shins.

bajanviper
10-21-2002, 07:59 PM
I have actually seen some in worse condition.....face it, everyone knows Honda Engines last extremely long (way longer than the body under severe conditions) and they go for cheap....to be honest , that is how I ended up with mine.....its only after I got it that I my interest was peaked along the modification lines. And then I found this forum even more recently and that has made me even more interested.

Short answer...some people may
1) not have enough to go all the way
2) have picked it up from someone else and is not interested in going all the way
3)be morons and don't deserve to own a car.

Neuspeed87lx
10-22-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Bobs89LXi

I have as well. Yet, doesn't it make you want to go up to the owner of a car like that and punch him in the mouth? Junkers like that, and owners of same are responsible for the fact that no one takes the 3G seriously. This explains why you have Jay Leno smashing them on his show. We can have dozens of cars like Mike's, TK's, Justin's, or Juan's Old School Swap, Part I, yet one monstrocity such as this is all people remember. It reminds me of what I was told in the Navy: It only takes one AH SHIT to wipe out 20 ATTA BOYS. To the owner of that THING: Thank you very much for again making us a laughing stock.

i agree with you there bob ....but thats not too bad...if he put the rims in the front and took those stupid stickers off and fixed up the front end a little it wouldnt be to bad

HondaBoy
10-24-2002, 03:45 PM
hey thats nothing. i seen this G-H-E-T-T-O ass '88 driving around town here. its blue and all rusted out with plastic over the broken window. but hell it still runs and dont sound too bad.i have still seen worse than that '88 i said. these cars just dont die do they. maybe thats why they are still one of the best selling cars in north america. ok i know thats why.

89cordlx
10-24-2002, 06:22 PM
there is one around me thats is painted like an amarican flag..... I want to blow the car up

Accord_racer68
10-25-2002, 02:31 PM
crying, im laughing