PDA

View Full Version : Lowering.

iamdante
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I am looking to pick up a 3g sedan in the next couple of days and the first thing I am going to do is lower it. I'm not new to Honda/Acura but new to the 3g Accord. I've owned a 5g Accord and Currently drive a B16 CRX 2g.

I hate to be the guy that everyone tells to use google etc. but what else is this a forum for? right? :D

I've done suspension work on my CRX multiple times, put tokico's on it and when I swapped the engine. Also did it on my friends teggy when I did his manual conversion.

I looked at the stickies for lowering and it really wasn't any help. I tried drivewire to see what they made for the 3g accord but they only have OEM replacement. Can anyone point me in a good direction for suspension on these things? I would appreciate it.

iamdante
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Also, I still have the Tokico's on my CRX. I would be able to take them off of the rex and throw them onto the 3g for now, as I still have the stock CRX ones. If anyone could confirm this that would be great.

MessyHonda
07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
im not sure if the CRX tokicos would work but if you look on ebay they usually have tokicos. for lowering springs you can also check online but tokico shocks are only good for 1.5 inch drop. H&R makes springs that are a good combo for the 3gee

obdriver6
07-07-2012, 09:58 PM
How much do you want to lower it?