PDA

View Full Version : rounding up parts for Weber swap NEED A LIL HELP

mattr89lxi
07-05-2012, 10:43 PM
hi names matt,

i havent been on the site much in the past few years since i sold my last two accords, but since then iv been wanting to get back into the 3geez game, i have recently gotten rid of my ej8 and rt4wd wagon and have been looking for another CA accord to buy and just picked up a 88 sedan about 2 weeks ago :) the accord i found i got for 200 and all it was supposed to have needed was a fuel pump. so i went and got the fuel pump and installed it and the car started right up wich was supprising for an accord tahts been sittin for 2 years straight but when i took it down the street to test drive it, it would die instantly whenever i went into neutral. :( so after standing there and looking at the carburetor for about 10minutes i said F that im not gunna even try messing with it OR the jimmy rigged open with a wire choke! so i picked up a used weber 32/36 dgev and have plans to order ALL the rest of the parts needed for the conversion 2day. ONE PROBLEM THO. im having trouble trying to figure out part numbers and figuring out everything to order taht i dont have yet.. I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP :(

so far i know i need the adapters/gasket and i believe thats part #99004.128
and i need the linkage kit #99007.116
and im buying the Redline Complete Air Cleaner Assembly
Chrome Rectangle 1 7/8" High 4 1/2 x 6 3/4 #99217.331

other than that what else do i need?
do that filter assembly already come with the Air Cleaner to Carb Gasket?
does the redline adapter kit for accord already come with the brake booster fitting? if not were can i order it and what size is it?

sorrry for the kinda long post, and yes iv been on here for hours searching and have a clue of what all is needed just dont know if those few couple parts are included with what i already have witten down to order. i plan on ordering all the parts from http://www.carburetion.com and need to put my order in asap so any help will be much apreciated thanks guys

2oodoor
07-06-2012, 01:43 AM
I prefer using the 5.25 adapter for the air cleaner, that gives you a lot more choices .

mattr89lxi
07-06-2012, 09:03 AM
5.25 adapter whats that?