PDA

View Full Version : Willamatte Mission State Park Cruise-In 8-5-12 @ 11am

elpuma
07-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Sunday 5, 2012 at 11:00am

Brought to you by Import Chicks, and TREV Motorsports
http://www.facebook.com/events/238521776249348/

"There is a $5 gate fee. It is per car NOT per person.

News to me, there is a $1 fee per person to be in our reserved area. Children don't count. So we will have to set up a way that everyone can be able to pitch in. But still, it's only a dollar!

This $1 can be given to me or Trevor at anytime during the event!

Thanks everyone!

Import Chicks will be the main host for this event, but we are glad to be joined by TREV Motorsports!

This is event will be the starting line-up for most of the Oregon-Based 'Import Chicks.' This is our first 'meet' as a group. Respectfully some of our Washington Sisters just MIGHT make it out(:

We are happy to introduce all of our 'brothers' if you will. These are all associations, people, or businesses that are or are going to put a helping hand towards the development and growth of Import Chicks! And since this is our first ever meet, we hope that we can learn and grow from this.

We recommend that you all bring your own BBQ's and enjoy the day at the park, while attending our very first meet. The area we have reserved has a volleyball net, restrooms, and plenty of reserved parking for 200 cars!"

Not my event but i will be showing up to it in case any other local 3geez wanna go and meet up.