PDA

View Full Version : well see, what happend was...

Deathconfess
08-07-2012, 05:09 AM
My clutch in my accord went out so I am currently on my bike. Both of my jobs are a good ways from where I live so it takes some pedaling. Well today I have a package coming in for a motor kit for my bike. Anyone ever put an 80cc motor kit on a bicycle before? And tips or sugguestions? First time ever doing it

2oodoor
08-07-2012, 10:11 AM
A while back I ran into a forum just for those so you may want to look for that.
always be very particular about mixing your fuel, never get sloppy with that and use high grade 2 stroke not the cheep stuff.

2ndGenGuy
08-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Never done it before, but I'd love to see the process! Hope you build a project thread for it with lots of pics!!

Deathconfess
08-07-2012, 12:18 PM
We'll the package came in. However its only going to take a couple hours to put on. But ill still take pics of before,after and the process. Pics will be posted tomorrow morning on tis thread.

Dr_Snooz
08-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Can't wait to see it. I'm not sure where you're at, but do the smog nazis come after those engines?

Deathconfess
08-09-2012, 04:39 AM
I'm in south louisiana. So no lol. Here in LA we have never heard the word smog lmao

Update: wasn't able to take any pics. Took all of 3 hours to do, but ill post a pic of the finished product in a couple hours. All that's left is to cut and fit the chain and put gas. She's in the shop right this moment getting fitted since the chain they sent was wayyy too short.

mykwikcoupe
08-09-2012, 11:22 AM
They have a kit for the occ type bicycles that get pretty elaborate. They are awesome as well.

MessyHonda
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
sounds like a cool project. i want to know how fast it goes