PDA

View Full Version : Ecology auto yard

247shuer247
08-24-2012, 05:08 AM
does anyone know when the next half off sale will be at ecology wrecking yard? I for some reason remember hearing that labor day weekend there was a half off sale.
i know for sure the pick your part is having a half off sale that same weekend and it would be awesome to hit both in one weekend.

also side question i know ecology does 25% off rainy days anybody ever been there one a rainy half off day ?

POS carb
08-24-2012, 07:32 AM
http://www.ecoparts.com/sales_and_events.htm

Sales - Ecology has several 50% off sales throughout the year, subscribe to our emailing list to be notified of any upcoming sales. *All parts are discounted 50%. We do not raise our admission price on sale dates. Sale dates will not change due to weather, we will have the sale rain or shine.

E-mailing list - Customers on our e-mailing list are notified of all upcoming sales.

Specials- "Rainy Day Special" Visit us when it's raining and we will give you 25% off. When it's raining you receive a stamp upon entry, present this stamp at the time of purchase to get your 25% discount. Each yard is judged on an individual basis for the special. Please call a location near you to see if the special is on or if you have a question.

"Military Special" Receive a 25% discount when you present your valid military I.D.

* Specials may not be combined with any other offer or sale and is not valid on pre-pulled or Big Truck Parts.

247shuer247
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
http://www.ecoparts.com/sales_and_events.htm

Sales - Ecology has several 50% off sales throughout the year, subscribe to our emailing list to be notified of any upcoming sales. *All parts are discounted 50%. We do not raise our admission price on sale dates. Sale dates will not change due to weather, we will have the sale rain or shine.

E-mailing list - Customers on our e-mailing list are notified of all upcoming sales.

Specials- "Rainy Day Special" Visit us when it's raining and we will give you 25% off. When it's raining you receive a stamp upon entry, present this stamp at the time of purchase to get your 25% discount. Each yard is judged on an individual basis for the special. Please call a location near you to see if the special is on or if you have a question.

"Military Special" Receive a 25% discount when you present your valid military I.D.

* Specials may not be combined with any other offer or sale and is not valid on pre-pulled or Big Truck Parts.

Ive been to this page before and ive tried to add myself to the mailing list but i never get a reply it sucks

ACE_14
08-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Easiest thing to do is call and ask.

Also, the Ecology in Fontana, CA is nothing but imports.