PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Meet

247shuer247
08-31-2012, 07:35 AM
anyone and everyone near the los angeles area we need a fully 3 geez meet im tired of cali accord meet planning and cancelling we need to get something EPIC going. Let the people Know That the 3G is here to stay

2ndGenGuy
08-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Oh hai. Check my sig. :)

scanlessfool
09-04-2012, 11:46 PM
anyone and everyone near the los angeles area we need a fully 3 geez meet im tired of cali accord meet planning and cancelling we need to get something EPIC going. Let the people Know That the 3G is here to stay

Wait a minute there. As we had mentioned on our Facebook, it was canceled because those who had said they would be attending canceled at the last minute. Had C.A.M. known there were other individuals attending, and those individuals actually say they were attending instead of just showing up, it would have followed through as planned. I'm sure you could agree that had you planned an event, went out to the designated location to meet up and no one showed up, you'd be quite unhappy. To avoid that we concluded to cancel it all together.

Prior to that, we've had several successful meets in the Bay Area as well as SoCal which have yielded great turn outs. Since the date that the cruise was initially planned, we have yet to see a 3rd Gen Accord at the two events that were announced; at meet at The Hat in Temple City and another one at K1 Speed in Torrance.

We are all for the 3G Accord and any other generation Accord. Our goal is to unite fellow Accord enthusiast under the umbrella of the chassis and we have tried our best to do so buy showcasing well rounded builds on our site & car shows such as Nisei or the upcoming Japanese Classic Car Show where we are sponsoring a member from this site to show.

247shuer247
09-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Wait a minute there. As we had mentioned on our Facebook, it was canceled because those who had said they would be attending canceled at the last minute. Had C.A.M. known there were other individuals attending, and those individuals actually say they were attending instead of just showing up, it would have followed through as planned. I'm sure you could agree that had you planned an event, went out to the designated location to meet up and no one showed up, you'd be quite unhappy. To avoid that we concluded to cancel it all together.

Prior to that, we've had several successful meets in the Bay Area as well as SoCal which have yielded great turn outs. Since the date that the cruise was initially planned, we have yet to see a 3rd Gen Accord at the two events that were announced; at meet at The Hat in Temple City and another one at K1 Speed in Torrance.

We are all for the 3G Accord and any other generation Accord. Our goal is to unite fellow Accord enthusiast under the umbrella of the chassis and we have tried our best to do so buy showcasing well rounded builds on our site & car shows such as Nisei or the upcoming Japanese Classic Car Show where we are sponsoring a member from this site to show.

I totally agree with what your saying wasnt trying to bad mouth. and I didnt even know that there was some type of registration ?

so you guys will be at the japanese classic car show ?

i did attend the cali accord meet in griffith park but sadly my car
was not ready at the time.

how would somebody get sponsored by you guys and what does it mean to be sponsored by you ?