PDA

View Full Version : damn stock stuff

BLck89accord
10-20-2002, 06:51 PM
still haven't been able to install my dc header yet....was in the process of it thursday and friday, and couldn't even get the stock shit off. Got all the way down to the last 3 bolts that connect the flex pipe section to the cat, and those bastards are ceized on by Goliath. Impact gun couldn't even budge them, and my blow torch doesn;t work well even to heat them up to try and get them off either, so i had to snug eveything back up again and i guess i'll take it to a shop and have them do it tomorrow. I was trying to avoid paying to do it, but i almost have no choice now. AS long as that damn thing is on THIS week sometime, i'll be relieved. However, did lower the car 2.25 inches and install some sidemarkers this week. Also ordered dc sports strut tower bar and my yellow undercar light kit....but damnit, still need to find rims. Anywayz, hopefully i'll find my digital camera prog. so i can get my pics up. Until then, catch yall later. Peace.

smufguy
10-20-2002, 07:05 PM
okay before u get that to the shop. get a dremel and a cut off wheel. cut that bolt off cuase ur no longer gonna be using them. just make sure u dont break the studs on ur block when u do it.

Neuspeed007
10-20-2002, 10:24 PM
i find it hard to do anything to my car because everything thats stock in the hood is so freakin jam packed

ive been tempted to take it to the shop a few times too but, like they say " you can do anything if you put your mind to it" so after hours of waisted time i finally get my way

:cool:

Neuspeed007
10-20-2002, 10:26 PM
hey blck89accord when you get your wheels, tell me what kind you get and hopefully send some pics thad be great