PDA

View Full Version : agressor kit

Neuspeed007
10-20-2002, 07:01 PM
yo guys, a while back i saw a picture of a 1989 honda accord lx-i
and it had the agressor kit on it! it looked SO FRIGIN COOLm so i had to take the picture to my desktop, but i lost the user that posted the pics name. I was wondering if anybody know if this agressor kit really fits with our cars! and if anybody has any informnation about it! because i would really like to get it.
oh i would love to show you guys the pic but i dont know how to show the picture in here. if somebody can help me out, then you would be able to see what im tlaking about!! :banghead:

Neuspeed007
10-20-2002, 07:02 PM
much thx

smufguy
10-24-2002, 01:48 PM
are u talking about the yellow one ona white-ish car? well if ur talkign abotu that, it was for a prelude and its way way way too curvy for our cars. In my opinion, stick with ur stock bumper, get a crx lip and do it. as for the back, get a xenon rear bumper or custom do the rear too. Body kits dont doanything for you (u dont hite more than 100mph+ everyday as one would do on a track) and unless u are filthy rich, its not worth spending money on. fix ur car with repairs, do the performance, then if u have some more cash left, like $1K, then go into body kits. and remember, u need a paint job after that to make it look cool.

Grant2k
10-25-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
are u talking about the yellow one ona white-ish car? well if ur talkign abotu that, it was for a prelude and its way way way too curvy for our cars. In my opinion, stick with ur stock bumper, get a crx lip and do it. as for the back, get a xenon rear bumper or custom do the rear too. Body kits dont doanything for you (u dont hite more than 100mph+ everyday as one would do on a track) and unless u are filthy rich, its not worth spending money on. fix ur car with repairs, do the performance, then if u have some more cash left, like $1K, then go into body kits. and remember, u need a paint job after that to make it look cool.

but most of the body kits today are all for looks and they forget that they were origionaly for aerodynamics. i agree, body kits don't do anything for me either. i just want a CRX lip in the front and i'll be happy. but a lot of people like the look, so good for them. and some cars, like TKs, do look damn good with them.

staticpat
10-25-2002, 09:03 AM
bodykits are for aerodynamics??? i seriously had no idea..

whiteboy
10-25-2002, 12:47 PM
the car ur talking about was gray right ? 4 dr ? idk the guy but dont get that kit, im pretty sure it was an andys auto sport combat bomb kit off an integra on there, im almsot positive, but it looked kicked, i wouldnt get it, its in 4th gen kits pics section somewhere

Jordan

A20A1
10-25-2002, 09:07 PM
yeah don't try this at home :D