PDA

View Full Version : intake?

terry
10-28-2012, 11:42 PM
hey guys, i want to install an air intake system,any recommended brands or specific types?or do most of them fit? i was looking at this one http://www.mudah.my/Intake+Air+Filter+Honda+civic-14980453.htm

and also, what kind of suspension would fit the ca3? ive noticed mine are extremely hard and i want to change them.

Vanilla Sky
10-28-2012, 11:55 PM
That intake wouldn't work on our cars. Intakes for these cars need to extend about 6 inches before the first bend. That one is pretty much straight.

What are you wanting to do for the suspension? Has it already been modified? Unless it's on fairly high rate aftermarket springs or riding on the bump stops, it should be pretty soft.

terry
10-29-2012, 12:14 AM
hmm i see, how do i do that? as for the sus, the car is completely stock, maybe the sus is worn out? also, which models can fit into the ca3? thanks for the reply!

Vanilla Sky
10-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Is the suspension stiff, or is it bouncy?

As for intakes, search this board for Integra intakes. People here seem to have good luck with intakes made for Integras.

MessyHonda
11-02-2012, 08:19 AM
no Intake is a bolt up. But i have tried 2 intakes that are really close to fitting our cars.

first one is 90-93 acura Integra(will need to cut to make it fit)
second is 90-93 honda accord( only had to cut one part)

for shocks you can put in 88-91 civic shocks in the front and in the rear 90-93 accord shocks. you will need to use a coil over kit because the stock springs will not look or ride good.