PDA

View Full Version : missing photos/dead links

obd0driver
11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Would it be possible to start list mainly of helpful post/stickys that need up dating. just post a link saying whats missing.

Or if anyone has the photos that are needed to fix them just copy said post put new photo links in them. re-post it here saying "re-done" with a link for the mods to review them and if there up the par they get saved.

I just think it would help out and save time so the mods/owner don't have to do it all themselves if something like this was done.

its just a idea and i would be willing to help with it.

87accordlxi
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
We have a list going in the Admin forum, but if anyone else sees a thread that needs updating, post it up here. Thanks for the help!

2oodoor
11-12-2012, 12:19 PM
I think it would also be helpful if somebody wanted to search out threads that do have good info and pictures that pertain to the certain HOW TO or FAQ thread. This would be a TREMENDOUS help in getting those repaired guys.

Shawn87AccordDx
11-12-2012, 12:42 PM
I took pics when replacing my PCV valve yesterday. I know it's easy to do but there are more than a few questions about its location here. I'd be happy to put a post up with pics for the carbed '87.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obd0driver
11-12-2012, 12:49 PM
post it up. any photo info is nice to have.

obd0driver
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
i got the rear disk swap laying round ill take some pics of it.

cygnus x-1
11-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I think it would also be helpful if somebody wanted to search out threads that do have good info and pictures that pertain to the certain HOW TO or FAQ thread. This would be a TREMENDOUS help in getting those repaired guys.

YES!! Finding new pictures is the hardest part. You don't even have to post them here necessarily if they are already posted somewhere else. We just need to know where they are.

C|

Shawn87AccordDx
12-31-2012, 05:54 PM
How to replace a clutch link is dead in how to section: http://www.3geez.com/forum/how/9349-how-replace-your-clutch.html

...And I'm getting ready to replace my clutch :(

87accordlxi
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
I wonder if I can grab it from the wayback machine and rehost it. Let me try.

*edit*
Well, I can't find the how-to, but for what it's worth I found an old write up from my old website. It's straight out of the Chilton's manual, because that's how I rolled. http://3geez.com/87accordlxi/clutch.html