PDA

View Full Version : Miller calls out bisi

89T
11-18-2012, 04:25 PM
I hate to post this but dam!

Bisi said he will race him after sema with his 1004hp show car.... He was called out, and no response.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Chris-Miller-Racing/184585461570518?fref=ts half way down the page.

Soooooooo, Vegas is coming up and I know it takes Bisimoto Engineering alot of time and energy building those badass show cars. I couldnt even imagine the amount of time it takes to take all the OBX badges off of stuff and put there own on. But now that Sema is over and Vegas is a few weeks away can i get that race you been promising me? I wont even use my own car, Ill use the Sheepey Built integra that i drive/tune it is just as much of a real street car as anything you can bring. Ohh you got the leave, the break, the move or whatever you wanna call it with whatever you bring....deal Bisi?

89T
11-18-2012, 05:25 PM
what started this all.

car in question.
http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...i/viewall.html

http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/34863872+w750+st0/sstp-1202-03+2012-honda-civic-si+full-view.jpg
ehhhhh what piece of shit!!

Someone forward this to bisi! How about a match race in vegas?? Ill bring MY civic and you bring your civic car. We can do a best of 3 and Ill even give you the break! In NY terms thats means you get to leave first.

Deal?

Thanks, OP for your question, and the answer is: yes. This civic will replace my Insight as my personal race car.

Now as for the comments in this SIX page thread, I see people lumped in these groups:
Curious enthusiasts.
Supporters
Trolls
Bandwagoning Has-beens

My thoughts?
Miller, I accept your challenge. My Civic will be touring with Honda for most of the first half of this year, however, do not fret. I purchased a two car trailer, and I will be coming to you!

Mr. Jason Whitfield...shame on you. You called me out? Here is my challenge to you....I will run you, heads up: My All motor Insight vs. your turbocharged Cobalt. Next Fontana event, be there.

What people tend to forget is that I came from street racing...not very proud of it, but it paid for most of my schooling. Guys from Lucky, wicked, matrix, 400m, and Compton can attest.

This is, however, a great place for me to answer some questions about the build:
The angle of the Turbonetics turbo was very radical for SEMA (38 degrees!), and proved to be very aesthetically appealing...however it was not proper for oil scavenging, and has since been rectified to a healthy 13 degree angle. This happened 2 days after the SEMA show.

The civic was built in 1 month, including many sleepless nights, and I literally fell ill during the project due to exhaustion. It was impossible to race it during that timeline, but I have excellent data that shows the K24z7 as a great platform.

Technology is designed inhouse, and for those who think otherwise, prepared to be shocked with tons more that are soon to be released, and showcased in the 4 Bisimoto race cars hitting the tracks this seaon. The last sentance never happend. Neithier did the whitfeild race.

Vanilla Sky
11-18-2012, 07:29 PM
I wish I could see this go down. Your first link in your second post is broken, though.

2ndGenGuy
11-18-2012, 09:09 PM
What exactly is he calling him out on? That he's relabeling other company parts?

stat1K
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
yeah seemed like a cheap shot to me, if you wanna race him, race him... why all the trash talk.

Vanilla Sky
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah, it does sound like a cheap shot to me. It's par for the course when it comes to challenging someone to a race, though. Stupid, but it makes for a good show.

2ndGenGuy
11-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Just makes him look like a dickhead to me. Even if the allegations are true. I'm not sure how racing will settle that? Maybe I'm just lost on the whole saga!

Vanilla Sky
11-19-2012, 12:51 PM
It won't, but now we're talking about it. That's the point, to get everyone to talk about it.

89T
11-19-2012, 04:48 PM
That is how great races are made.. Talk trash street race style. Hype up the event and make lots of loot! lol!

Ooh! Did you here Miller just went 8.009 @188mph in his civic."the new record" Hard to beat, but he said he'd race sheepy builts integra.

gfrg88
11-19-2012, 05:15 PM
I wannna see sheepy's new teg. And yes, all these guys are real old street racers, lots of trash talking... I miss it sometimes haha

stat1K
11-19-2012, 05:30 PM
yeah maybe that's why i was never big on it to begin with. people run their mouth too much. i've known plenty of friends to run their mouth only to get their shit handed to them. i've never seen anything bad come from bisi... sounds like dude's mad that bisi is raking in the money and he's not.

2ndGenGuy
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
He maaaaad!

89T
11-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Trust me he is not mad. He is the number one tuner in the U.S.. He will tune your car where you are at for only $1000 plus flight and expences. they actually pay it. He does not even build cars anymore. He sells parts has his own race fuel line and tunes and thats it.

obd0driver
11-19-2012, 07:44 PM
All I have to say it they should race for cars. Lol if they both came for the streets that's should be notting to them. either way should be a good race

stat1K
11-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Trust me he is not mad. He is the number one tuner in the U.S.. He will tune your car where you are at for only $1000 plus flight and expences. they actually pay it. He does not even build cars anymore. He sells parts has his own race fuel line and tunes and thats it.

i'm not sure that compares to selling a bajillion dollars of car parts.

gp02a0083
11-20-2012, 10:02 AM
IDK, i called BISI out on the whole E85 stuff, when he was boasting about how much energy E85 has (unit for unit gas still has more energy per unit, I have conducted the experiments myself and have the data to prove it), he couldn't handle the input from a individual like me who has a degree in chemistry, material science /chemistry / physics and a background in mechanical engineering. Some of my posts were deleted on face book when this happened. its just funny after i said i wanna see real evidence from real experiments that would show those gains, it wasn't until about 2 years later that he stated spamming Facebook with "Data". IDK from my experience and to my knowledge Bisi has a "chemical engineering degree", every "chemical engineer" iv'e known only knows how to take mini scale stuff that chemists use and put it into production. They never give a shit about the chemistry behind it. If i was not in the situation i am in now with my father passing away and financial aspects getting tighter, i would open my own shop. I would want to have individuals like Buzo and Cygnus X-1 working with me in a collaborated effort to design / engineer / and test various prototypes and production parts. I get a feeling BISI takes too much credit for himself and not his workers. I could be wrong on that one , but that's the impression that I get.

Vanilla Sky
11-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Bisi does seem to talk out of his ass sometimes. I mean, I don't have a degree in any form of engineering, and I know that ethanol has a lower power density than gasoline. Sounds like Vishnu and water injection where they added fuel instead of pulled fuel because they didn't understand how it worked nor did what it did. They thought that adding more fuel when there was more oxygen in the mix was the way to go when it's been proven time and time again that it works the other way.

gp02a0083
11-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Bisi does seem to talk out of his ass sometimes. I mean, I don't have a degree in any form of engineering, and I know that ethanol has a lower power density than gasoline. Sounds like Vishnu and water injection where they added fuel instead of pulled fuel because they didn't understand how it worked nor did what it did. They thought that adding more fuel when there was more oxygen in the mix was the way to go when it's been proven time and time again that it works the other way.

Vanilla, you made a very strong point. You don't HAVE to have a degree, if you have a basic understanding of mechanics and a basic knowledge of chemistry at all you can figure it out. I've had some training as a mechanical engineer before i went through the whole chemistry route, again emphasis is that you don't need a degree if you have the knowledge and understanding and the will to learn and figure it out. I can almost bet the individuals that got on the E85 bandwagon were not properly tuned IMO, like you said they compensated in other areas, would make me skeptical on durability.

lostscotiaguy
11-20-2012, 11:01 AM
yeah maybe that's why i was never big on it to begin with. people run their mouth too much. i've known plenty of friends to run their mouth only to get their shit handed to them. i've never seen anything bad come from bisi... sounds like dude's mad that bisi is raking in the money and he's not.

I agree. Those who speak the loudest usually have the least to say.

Competition among developers is always a good thing, as the ultimate winner is the consumer but there's a difference between healthy rivalry/competition and high school-esque posturing and shit talking. I don't know who has the better products, as they both seem to have good results, but I do know I'm more inclined to give my business to the guy who seems more worried about the technical aspects, and chasing perfection in engineering VS. the guy spouting off about what a bad-ass he is. That being said...ultimately I don't care who has the fastest track car, I care who puts out better products.
I might get some flack for saying all this but I really don't care, it's just my 2 cents so take it or leave it.....

stat1K
11-20-2012, 12:35 PM

Competition among developers is always a good thing, as the ultimate winner is the consumer but there's a difference between healthy rivalry/competition and high school-esque posturing and shit talking. I don't know who has the better products, as they both seem to have good results, but I do know I'm more inclined to give my business to the guy who seems more worried about the technical aspects, and chasing perfection in engineering VS. the guy spouting off about what a bad-ass he is. That being said...ultimately I don't care who has the fastest track car, I care who puts out better products.
I might get some flack for saying all this but I really don't care, it's just my 2 cents so take it or leave it.....

I agree 100%, the only part i'd say in addition is not only do i care about who puts out better products but who puts out better more affordable products. The fact is Miller doesn't make products only tunes like 89t said. Bisi is a big name now and has been for a few years. I admire bisi for his work with the d-series motors when everyone else left them alone he was making cams, getting people to figure out transmission setups (ie mister bone from d-series), and one of the best performing headers. That's not to say they haven't had problems with parts over the years but who hasnt? It all just seems to unnecessary to me.

gp02a0083
11-21-2012, 06:41 PM

if bisi is putting out "better products" and business is supposedly "doing well", why do they only offer a crappy %5 discount. Im with Vanilla on this, they guy talks out his ass.

2drSE-i
11-23-2012, 04:58 AM
if bisi is putting out "better products" and business is supposedly "doing well", why do they only offer a crappy %5 discount. Im with Vanilla on this, they guy talks out his ass.

Why discount stuff more than necessary, people are still willing to pay for it. Supply and demand.

I will only say this. Bisi is one of the VERY few people that was willing to make parts for us. Let's not burn any bridges.

89T
11-23-2012, 09:48 AM
I really did not mean for this thread to turn into a bashing contest.... This is about a race not discounts and who makes or sells parts.
I hate to say it but I don't think he can put out an 8.90 car. Even at the chance to race a slower car he failed to lock it in. I think the event is next weekend in Vegas. Tick tock, tick tock, times running out!
I like to see this race happen, especially when the man agreed to race him after sema.

lostscotiaguy
12-04-2012, 09:52 PM
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: