PDA

View Full Version : Great site for 3gee parts

Legend_master
11-27-2012, 12:37 PM
I don't know if anybody has checked out PartsGeek (www.partsgeek.com), but they have a lot of difficult to find parts at a good price. They even have some stuff that RockAuto does not stock, they also have accurate images for the parts. Check out what they have.

A18A
11-28-2012, 01:53 AM
$50 for a brand new bumper is cheap. i'd buy one if it was local or shipping was free :(

cygnus x-1
11-29-2012, 09:40 AM
That is a nice site! Very easy to navigate and they list available stock right there. And there are pictures!

Added this to the parts FAQ.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?9413-PARTS-where-to-get-them

C|

DBMaster
11-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Just make sure you don't ever plan to return anything. I had to beat on them for a month to get a refund on a front wheel bearing for the Accord that had play in it from the factory (Koyo brand). They kept telling me the refund was "processed." I would wait a week, check, and then contact them again. Took four weeks and five communications to get it done. Other than that, the shipping was quick and they were pretty responsive.

Rendon LX-i
12-01-2012, 04:31 PM
sweet. some good deals on there.

Legend_master
12-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Just make sure you don't ever plan to return anything. I had to beat on them for a month to get a refund on a front wheel bearing for the Accord that had play in it from the factory (Koyo brand). They kept telling me the refund was "processed." I would wait a week, check, and then contact them again. Took four weeks and five communications to get it done. Other than that, the shipping was quick and they were pretty responsive.

I'm about to return my core, I'll be interested to see how soon I get my money back.