PDA

View Full Version : hello from texas, 4 -1988-89 lxi's in the family, something always to work on

jimmy
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
jimmy from mesquite texas here, decided to sign up here and let you know i am a proud owner of two of my own honda accord lxi's, just got one for my lady a couple weeks back and then 3 days later one for my daughter, both cleaner than my two, anyways, will be looking over the fourm and finding out info as needed, look forward to sharing pics of all the cords, they do look impressive lined up out in front of the house, the neighbors must think i am crazy... but you guys already know..

very happy two of them are hitting the 25yr mark in a couple of days and will not have to pass the grueling inspection process and get bumped down to just safety... actually waiting to registure one till jan just for that reason..

look forward to chatting with you guys, thanks for letting me in

Legend_master
12-17-2012, 10:46 AM
jimmy from mesquite texas here, decided to sign up here and let you know i am a proud owner of two of my own honda accord lxi's, just got one for my lady a couple weeks back and then 3 days later one for my daughter, both cleaner than my two, anyways, will be looking over the fourm and finding out info as needed, look forward to sharing pics of all the cords, they do look impressive lined up out in front of the house, the neighbors must think i am crazy... but you guys already know..

very happy two of them are hitting the 25yr mark in a couple of days and will not have to pass the grueling inspection process and get bumped down to just safety... actually waiting to registure one till jan just for that reason..

look forward to chatting with you guys, thanks for letting me in

I'm on the same page with the 25 year thing, I had to add a little "grease to the gears" to pass inspection this year. Sounds like your a true enthusiast, welcome to the forum!

eddieengle
12-17-2012, 10:53 AM
with all the accords you own i think youll be very welcome here. never hurts to have more experience/knowledge around

derolph
12-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome. Would like to see some pics of your Accords.

obdriver6
12-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome! Would be pretty cool to see all of them in one pic.

Dr_Snooz
12-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome! It is indeed a blessing not to have the smog nazis pawing all over your car every couple years.