PDA

View Full Version : Something all of u can apreciate

MyGarbageLXi
10-23-2002, 01:26 PM
I was strolling in the local breaker this afternoon for a new Door for my Coupe, found one, no tools tho,, so im walking aorund and stumble upon an accord with a full custom Back dash thing taqken out, and Four 10's Rihgt across it was SICK, anyone ever seet his??? its dope, also...i was stroling some mroe and not 5 mintues later i stumbled upon an old Prelude with guess wat, A FULL in Tact LIKE-NEW AMp Wiring kit. I scored the WHOLE thing, when asking how much he wanted for it, in reply he sed DONT owrry about it IM pysced!!!! jsut saved 100-150 bux AWESOME!!!!!!!:super: :super: :super:

smufguy
10-23-2002, 07:55 PM
all i can say is HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit man, ur one lucky bastard, yep u. damn, that one nice find. i wish i was you, i would have danced naked, not thatn anyone would wnana see it, but what the hell. :flip:

Mike's89AccordLX
10-23-2002, 07:59 PM
I would pay some money before I stripe down to my birthday suit infront of the public let alone a junk yard worker. Yes, I would definetely pay money. Or get it free with keeping my clothes on. :bh: :beer: :)

shepherd79
10-24-2002, 04:05 AM
man, where do you live?
you would be lucky if you find old speaker atached in WV junk yards. they take every sound stuff off them.