PDA

View Full Version : Help Help Help Help Help

MyGarbageLXi
10-23-2002, 05:49 PM
went to the wrecker today, never seen so many 3geez in my entire life, i need a new Passanger door before Paint....will a HATCH door work for my 89 lxi, i mean the inside too?? also if its not power can i transfer it to power or is it retarded hard?? PLEASE HELP <goin back SATURDAY Oct25

flamed89
10-23-2002, 07:06 PM
if you have a2 door that door should fit and its not hard to switch it to power . just unplug everything then strip out bouth doors and mount all your power stuff. if you have a four door you need a door from a four door car the doors on the four door are shorter.

markmdz89hatch
10-23-2002, 07:12 PM
i second that
yeah, the coupe and hatch doors should be universal. Not a clue about the power tho, b/c both of my 3G's are DX. Hell yeah, DX all the way!!!

Neuspeed87lx
10-23-2002, 07:38 PM
you say you never saw so many 3geez in your life ? there isnt any 89 lxi sedans there you could take a door from ? ...i dont think the hatch door would work ... you say you have a sedan ? arent the hatch doors longer than the sedan ones ?

markmdz89hatch
10-24-2002, 04:10 AM
They got any junked SE-i's in there?

89cordlx
10-24-2002, 06:38 PM
if you see a junked coupe SE-i or lx-i post it I need interior peices.... all leather would be nice, or just replacing my cracked vinyl would be good, and door panels, and seat belts.

MyGarbageLXi
10-26-2002, 11:09 AM
2 leather cars, one got MUGGED and many bullet holes, another was in good Cond and its All MINE sorry fellas, Gotta Door today...from an 88 2 dooor, just incase anyone was wondering i looked it up and A Hatch Door DOES work its the same, junk yards rock, i got all my moulding new door to replace my dent3ed one and new Panels, ill post pics when works all done, paint in a week, 17's soon too, ill keep u all posted, thanks for the help