PDA

View Full Version : im working witha tight budget but want to hook up my 88 accord lx-i

mig88lxi
10-23-2002, 05:58 PM
i have a white 2 dr 88 accord lx-i and i want to hook it up, the only problem is that im on a tight budget . Im being told not to bother and just get a newer car, i dont want to give up my car i already gave up a 87 accord last year and it hurt. So if anyone can help me out with where to start and any sites that might have parts for cheap or parts period, let me know. i'd like to know the basic things to start doing that i might be able to afford, oh yeah and also i would like to know where to find the black strip that runs across the doors my car is missing a few pieces, thanxs in advance

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
10-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Dude!! Where in Bk?!! sAVE some money!! the decide!! that's what I am doing!!for the black strips! try the jyard by shea stadium!!

Neuspeed87lx
10-23-2002, 06:34 PM
not much is cheap if your looking into rims, or lowering or stereo or performance..if your on a tight budget i would only work on performance...do the style later... and just lettin you know this isnt the right place to post this ....this is the lets meet section...the mods are gona whip you with a wet noodle

88WhiteLX-i
10-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Fuck everyone else!!! It's your car and it's your money, if you wanna hook up a 1988 Honda Accord LX-i than so fucking what!! The only thing that keeps me from buying a new car is the fuckign payments. Why would I want to plop down like $500 bucks a month for a new car when I can just put it all into the car I have now since it's alread MINE!!! I mean I've already done alot to my car and I say it looks better than some of the new shitboxes out there.... So fuck everyone that says your car isn't worth it or just go get another one.

Mantis88LX
10-24-2002, 11:01 AM
:werd:

anchovies
10-24-2002, 12:31 PM
if you need the side mouldings for the coupe I might be able to score some used ones for you. pm me if interested.