PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Meet - Oct. 27th - SIGN IN.

MoonScryer
10-23-2002, 09:45 PM
OK, we have worked this thing out.

Attending - GDGuy11b, MoonScryer1, tightwhitelx, inflikti0n. Possibles also are ElectoniNtegra, Omega3001x, dhcarss, anyone else who wants to come.

Where - Tobesofkee Recreation Area, Macon, GA.

Directions - From Atlanta: I-75 south, to the I-475 south exit- exit number 177- towards Valdosta. Take the ZEBULON RD exit- exit number 9; It's about 5 miles down

When you get off the ramp, turn left, go to the Wendy's on the right hand side; it's about a quarter of a mile down.

From south of Macon (Florida, etc) : I-75 north, to the I-475 north exit . Take the ZEBULON RD exit- exit number 9.

When you get off the ramp, turn right, go to the Wendy's on the right hand side; it's about a quarter of a mile down.

When Sunday, October 27th. We will meet at the Wendy's by 11am in the morning DO NOT BE LATE. If you are going to be late, get on your cell phone and call.

-------------

When we meet up, we are going to the Kroger/Publix behind the Wendy's and do some food shopping. In this respect, you don't need to bring the food with you, just bring some money. We aren't looking to spend a lot, usual suspects of hot dogs, burgers, cole slaw (for those so inclined :D ), chips, pop/soda, etc.. We'll decide when we get there, but get yourself some idea of what you want.

After that, we are going to go 5 miles or whatever to the lake. I don't know if there is a parking fee, but I doubt it. Simple? Guess we will be there from noon-??? Probably late afternoon as some of us have a 4 hour drive home.

If you are going, we need to know

Email: moonscryer <at> moonscryer <dot> org
Put in together. I do that to prevent SPAM.

If you have anyone coming with you (girl/guy, friends with cars, your mother, etc.) please let me know as well. The more the merrier.

Also, if you will, include your cell phone number so we can keep in contact Sunday morning to let us know if you are going to be late. I already got it for GDGuy and tightwhitelx.

I will be coming through Atlanta at about 8-9am, so if you wanna meet up along the way, LET ME KNOW Same goes with GDGuy for anyone coming up from down south of Macon. We won't have a lot of time, maybe 10mins to wait at a predetermined point, so don't be late. Otherwise, you are on your own.

OK, that's it!

GDGuy11B
10-23-2002, 09:54 PM
sounds good..i hope there will be more than just 3 people like last time.

MoonScryer
10-23-2002, 09:58 PM
If not, we will have plenty of food for ourselves :D

tightwhitelx
10-24-2002, 02:10 PM
man thats really early but yeah jay ill meet up with you im bringing my girlfriend

GDGuy11B
10-25-2002, 04:30 AM
hello??? anyone else out there gonna come?

dhcarss
10-25-2002, 07:19 AM
Im still going to try, My clutch is about to go out after racing it last night, and I broke an exaust hanger on the muffler, going to fix the hanger tommorow and see how bad the clutch is. :(

carlessNcareless
10-25-2002, 08:45 AM
well, justin told me hes not going when it alked to him yesterday, i may pop around 4 or 5? im sposed o be spending the night @ my gurls house in canresville(right north of athens) and its a 2 1/2 hour drive back...and since we only get to see each other ontheweekend i may not show back up in macon till midnight on sunday....and jay even witht the cam..ill still take ya...;)

GDGuy11B
10-25-2002, 11:08 AM
oh, we weren't gonna put jays car against yours..his is slow:tongue: we were gonna put mine against yours.:flip:

Micah

GDGuy11B
10-25-2002, 07:22 PM
be reminded....on saturday night set your clocks back an hour so nobody shows up an hour early.

MoonScryer
10-25-2002, 09:21 PM
Yeah my car is slow :p One of these days maybe I'll finally get around to putting the engine from the SEi in, don't know WTF year that will be in though.

tighwhitelx: you wanna meet up somewhere near you and drive down, or what? Tried your cell phone but no one picked up today. I'll try tomorrow.

dhcarss: Hope you can make it.

Yes, it is early in the morning, but only way to really do it, and still have time to sit around, eat, and then maybe do some racing, plus I am doing Micah's gauges for him.

Brett: It's a bit further than 2.5 hrs. Take into account it's a Sunday, and the cops crawl all over that piece of I-85. Becareful around mile marker 134, and just past it, going north. It's the only place where there are trees in the median, and the cops like to hide in them, and just past them. You are warned.

Anything else? If not, see y'all Sunday.

tightwhitelx
10-25-2002, 11:46 PM
well damn looks like we got ourselfes a meet.

MoonScryer
10-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Shhhh...be scared....be very scared... :D

MoonScryer
10-26-2002, 08:12 PM
I just heard from inflikti0n, he can't make it, said he would try next time. Hope to hook up with you sometime dude.

Don't know if any of you would see this, but there it is.

tightwhitelx
10-27-2002, 03:36 AM
well fellas im off hope to see you guys there