PDA

View Full Version : List of parts and How-to for Cruise Control & A/C Upgrade

senna89
01-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey guys,
hope you're all fine. As you can see in my Introduction-Thread I'm here in Germany and I have an 1989 Accord 2.0i-16v sedan EDM with the "Blacktop" B20A8 and 133hp...
So far it was very rare in Europe at that time, that Accords were sold with Cruise-Control and air-condition.
I am building on my car, and my cousin from Canada will visit us next month. So I know from this forum and through other researches, that in Canada & USA CA5's are still well spreaded...
And now I wanna upgrade my Accord with cruise-control and A/C, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO...:help:

So can you guys can tell me kindly, what parts are needed (maybe with partno.?) and how to put them in my car (are there any how-to upgrade threads? I couldnt find any...)?
Pics would be great too, as far my cousin has no idea of cars, and he will have to go to junkyards to search for the parts... (Or are there any members here who are very confidential to sell me parts in good condition and on good rates?) I think shipping to Montreal (Canada) is much cheaper than to Germany, isnt it?

I know lots of noob questions, but please help me doing this... Hoping to present you in late summer this year a hot vehicle... :D

Legend_master
01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Download the service repair manual, it a gives you a full breakdown with pictures of all the stuff you are looking for.

senna89
02-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Ok... But where I can download it?

Legend_master
02-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Here you go (http://3geez.wiki-tv.com/Honda_service_manuals)

I would download the 32 meg one