PDA

View Full Version : Polyurethane bushing kit!

white87hatchlxi
10-26-2002, 05:47 AM
Hey what's up guyz,

I haven't been on the board in a while, i've been busy with Tech school and working on the accord hatch. For those of you who remember me, This is Lance from NYC, I had a 1986 white accord hatch, rust bucket with a bent chassis in the back, then i had another 87 hatch white also and i put in a b16a1 with the placeracing kit it. And finally i have a 3rd 1986 blue hatch with a b16a 99-00 SI obd2 motor in it with bit of head work.

What i need to know is where i can find some after market polyurethan bushings! Like Strut rod (torque rod) , lower control arm, upper control arm, upper and lower ball joint boots, everything!!

I know that energy suspension makes front and rear sway bars and bushings, but that still won't solve the problem at hand........ the CASTER!!!

Any case, also does anyone know where i can get my hands on a set of rear SE-I trailing arms/knuckle hub assemblies? complete with calipers, and e-brake cable? Anyone selling??

Lemme know,

P.S. Justin's 88 turbo accord, i know that you were mentioning something about custom bushings going back awhile ago..... please help a fellow racer out! Thanks

Lance

[email protected]

PhydeauX
10-26-2002, 06:40 AM
Moog, I believe its moog anyway, makes a poly u strut rod bushing. OPM I believe makes solid strut rod busings for even more control. I don't think that any company makes bushings for the rest of the 3g's suspension though.

andy

AZmike
10-27-2002, 10:19 AM
For caster try the radius rod bushings here:
http://www.opmmotorsports.com/products/honda/accord/86_88accordlxi.html

white87hatchlxi
10-27-2002, 11:11 AM
YO 89LXi4Dr,

Thanks on the tip about the radius rod replacementS!

I'm definately going to order them! Do you have them? And how are they?

Lemme know

Thanks again

Lance

muad_dibtech
02-21-2003, 03:08 PM
what are the part #'s for the energy suspension sway bar bushings????????

white87hatchlxi
02-22-2003, 11:01 AM
SUspension techniques has Front and Rear swap bars and polyurethane bushings, as well it comes with the stabilizer links and bushings!

http://www.overboost.com/obs/product.asp?pid=731

Hope it helps!

muad_dibtech
02-22-2003, 03:16 PM
i've seen the suspension techniques bars but i don't have the cash for those just yet with everything else i'm doing right now.i just wanted a less expensive quick fix for the time being. i'll do the new bars in a month or two.thanx though.