PDA

View Full Version : Sturgis 2013

mykwikcoupe
02-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I know alot of the old timers like me on the board have started exploring the world on 2 wheels. Anyone going to this year. Dads feeling generous and offered o pay my way. Sounds like we are tent camping downtown. Anyone have any insight

Legend_master
02-13-2013, 02:25 AM
Shit I wish! I sold all my motorcycles currently. Once I start making more money I will pick up another. I hear it gets pretty damn crazy there.

mykwikcoupe
02-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Lets hope so. Im a really phobic person generally. I dont like being touched, I really dislike any public affection. I think im going to be in for quite a culture shock.

2oodoor
02-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Lets hope so. Im a really phobic person generally. I dont like being touched, I really dislike any public affection. I think im going to be in for quite a culture shock.

No doubt. I used to have a friend in the VVMC and there's lots of bumping and huggin and potentially dramatic practical joking.
But myself, I don't do crowds well at all, to the point of freaking out phobic style. The murmur of a chatty auditorium makes me physicaly ill as well.
There are a lot of things I would really enjoy at stugis though regardless, you are lucky!