PDA

View Full Version : lostforawhile update

lostforawhile
02-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Just wanted you guys to know how im doing, still flat on my back, at least for another month, I don't need spine surgery at this time, it could have been a lot worse, bike vs car, spine fractures are healing with this midevil torture device. Tim

NXRacer
02-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Glad to hear things are going better than they could have. Keep up the good spirits!

I just came back to 3geez after a long absence. How long ago did you get in a wreck?

2oodoor
02-18-2013, 11:51 AM
I didn't even hear about a wreck, it's good you're checking in geez.
Hopes you get recovered soon! Break a leg... Err I mean best wishes bud!:)

ghettogeddy
02-18-2013, 12:06 PM
its been about 2 weeks or so a car hit him head on while on his bicycle

lostforawhile
02-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Can everyone pass the word that I need a hatch harness? Going to do my wiring in the house when I can sit in a chair

2oodoor
02-18-2013, 02:27 PM
We havn't had a single 3 geez at the junkyard in 3 months here :(

Dr_Snooz
02-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Man. I think you have the worst luck in the world. What's the prognosis for you from here? Lots of PT I guess. Do you anticipate a full recovery?

Hope to see you back in action soon.

lostforawhile
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Man. I think you have the worst luck in the world. What's the prognosis for you from here? Lots of PT I guess. Do you anticipate a full recovery?

Hope to see you back in action soon.
I don't think I will need therapy, just time, spine is messed up,flat on my back out of work

2oodoor
02-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't think I will need therapy, just time, spine is messed up,flat on my back out of work

Having had back surgury and on going issues I have to clarify that PT is Always part of muso-skeletal injuries etc.
PT is any activity or exercise done in a workout or scheduled practice format that gets your muscle memory and mobility improved. :) even those first strolls around the room is considered PT.
keep positive man

frantik
02-19-2013, 02:18 PM
damn lost sorry to hear u got hit..sounds like it's pretty bad :( did your super sport survive?

lostforawhile
02-20-2013, 12:48 PM
damn lost sorry to hear u got hit..sounds like it's pretty bad :( did your super sport survive?

I haven't been able to go over it, it was at a friends garage, now its locked up at my lawers office,front wheel and fork are destryed at the minimum

frantik
02-20-2013, 02:14 PM
damn dude... hope u heal quick!

MessyHonda
02-26-2013, 09:11 PM
hope you get better Tim. i wish i had the time to even go to a junkyard...for me its been couple months.

lostforawhile
03-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Im still stuck on my back, I managed to work an entire 8 hours over last week, that week was supposed to pay my rent, ill figure out something, unemployment starts over the following week, hopefully by another six weeks ill be able to do more

bullard123
03-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Hope things get better for you Lost!! Did you file a tax return this year?

lostforawhile
03-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I already did, I didn't get a lot back,we already used that to pay bills last month, I will know in a few weeks if I need surgery

2oodoor
03-10-2013, 12:13 PM

Thank goodness for tax returns omg we got back a stupid amount it was hilarious. Not counting on that next year, I think the days of all this money given back every year to overpayers may be in our history in the coming years.

Tim hang in there buddy.

lostforawhile
03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Bumping up that I need a hatch harness again, going to be down for a while, so it will give me something to do, when I get my settlement ill use a little to get my carbs done, so I can get this car rolling, building the harness on my table puts me way ahead

ecogabriel
03-14-2013, 06:35 PM
I was wondering about you for a while and I have just stumbled across this thread - have not been here that often.....

F@#K!

I hope you may get better without further intervention (I do not want to even start talking about doctors and "health care"), and that the other things ($$$$) may somehow get sorted out.

What part of the harness do you need? I have not gone to the jy in a while but I may have to stop by sometime.

lostforawhile
03-14-2013, 06:52 PM
I was wondering about you for a while and I have just stumbled across this thread - have not been here that often.....

F@#K!

I hope you may get better without further intervention (I do not want to even start talking about doctors and "health care"), and that the other things ($$$$) may somehow get sorted out.

What part of the harness do you need? I have not gone to the jy in a while but I may have to stop by sometime.

I need the whole thing,going to build up the entire harness with all the alarm,audio,control wiring etc, doesn't matter if lxi or dx, I will just remove excess wire, I really can't crawl around in the car to work on mine, I can't even bend at the waist with this brace