PDA

View Full Version : Rims and interior

Metro
10-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Anyone got pictures of Accord with Azev A Rims?

And did the Accord come with black interior, or just blue, brown and grey? Does the Prelude 2nd gen interior fit? (Dashboard and chairs...)

Red88Hatch
10-28-2002, 03:19 PM
my car came with all black interior, execpt the inside roofing stuff and the plastic towers, those were a gray

HondaBoy
10-28-2002, 07:38 PM
i looked at a 3gee when i was up in west virginia. it was weird cuz ive never seen one with an off white interior but this one had it. actualy i have seen a couple but not many. it was a black and off white color scheme. it was also an LX-I or SE-I. i dont remember but i know it was one with a sunroof.

HondaBoy
10-28-2002, 07:40 PM
oh ya i have seen a 3gee with a maroon or red-ish interior.

Metro
10-29-2002, 08:21 AM
I see you have a hatchback, I don't think that fit in a 4-door sedan, so did the sedan also come with black interior?

A the chairs in the accord it's not so very good for driving in corners and stuff, so I thought if I bought a prelude 2nd gen I could take the 16V engine, transmisson, brakes, el system and the chairs if they fit. I also want black interior so if its made I change it, and if not I paint it...

RCracer
10-29-2002, 09:50 AM
The B20a parts car that I just cut up had a black interior.
Well the seats/door panels had a black/red/grey stripe pattern on them but the rest of the trim was black.
The car was a 1988 Accord 2.0i-16 (4 door)

Metro
10-30-2002, 11:38 AM
Okey ! Thanks for the info, but I can't find any car with black interior in norway... And I can't find any 2.0i-16 either...
Did they come with another interior?

DarknessRS
10-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by HondaBoy
i looked at a 3gee when i was up in west virginia. it was weird cuz ive never seen one with an off white interior but this one had it. actualy i have seen a couple but not many. it was a black and off white color scheme. it was also an LX-I or SE-I. i dont remember but i know it was one with a sunroof.

I believe all the LX-i models that came in Monterrey Green Metallic had that interior color scheme.

http://darknessrs.tripod.com/int1.txt
http://darknessrs.tripod.com/int2.txt
http://darknessrs.tripod.com/int5.txt

These are pictures of philendrick's interior. It's exactly how my interior looks like (but his looks brand new!)

Red88Hatch
10-30-2002, 05:15 PM
that interior is very clean!!! i like it

HondaBoy
10-30-2002, 05:53 PM
yes DarknessRS. thats the exact interior i was sayin. the one i saw was a black one. those are apperently not too easy to come by, but it was a stock black LX-I i think. maybe an SE-I ? i dont know alot on wut the colors were.but im workin on finding out.

anchovies
10-30-2002, 10:59 PM
hmm i have a brochure that says about the exterior color with the interior color. I'll check next time.

1989se-i
10-31-2002, 11:27 AM
My SE-i interior is black/dark grey and the cieling/pillar dealies are off whiteish