PDA

View Full Version : just emailed SCC

iiviasterp
10-28-2002, 08:14 PM
well guys i was bored and i was lookin through this months Sport Compact Car and i was lookin at the Webside section and i decided to see if they will put our site in the mag... i emailed them this.........

Hello, my name is Brian Wittenmyer and I wanted to let you guys in on a website that i am a part of. I have been reading your mag for a while now.... it is a major help in my ongoing project. And that is a car that i have never seen in your mag. i have a 1989 accord, and if you dont know.. there isnt much aftermarket support for these cars.... i didnt know what to do, untill i found this website. WWW.3geez.com. it is a message board dedicated to the 86-89 accords. i hated my car before i found this site, shit i couldnt find a damn thing for it, now there is endless possibilities for my car. this site lets people know that there is a HUGE market for these cars, there are many proud owners of this gen accord, just look at the pictures section. we can do anything from help with engine swaps, post pics, to buy and sell parts. this site has helped me and alot of other 3rd gen accord owners out. hopefully you show this in your mag and give alittle shout out to the 3rd gen accords. im hopein after this winter when my car is done taht i might actually get in your readers rides too! keep representing the compact community.. you guys kick major ass!

Brian Wittenmyer
IIVIasterp on 3geez.com

I hope i get a reply and hopefully we get some coverage from a major mag... that would be so tight

GDGuy11B
10-28-2002, 10:08 PM
i think the idea of emailing SCC was tossed around in the past, i think we were gonna wait till 86-89accord.com was up and running, but it's not right now, so i guess its ok. i was actually thinking of this earlier today b/c i got my new issue in yesterday

chronicsinners
10-29-2002, 10:26 AM
professionals dont use profanity in 1st emails. and i hope you used full words and spell check.

89AccordLXI666
10-30-2002, 10:22 AM
Hope this goes through... this will be great, getting recognized by sport compact car readers and them saying holy shit these cars are fuckin tight when u hook them up. So I give a lot of respect for this guy for mailing them, great job bro. :-)

accord_lx_86
10-30-2002, 10:05 PM
if SCC does recognize...more performance companies could make more and more parts for our 3rd Gens :D

anchovies
10-30-2002, 11:04 PM
Make a few copies and send to other mags also.

DarknessRS
10-31-2002, 12:15 AM
I believe mrgadget's car will be in the 2003 Feb/Mar issue of Honda Tuning (refer to this (http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6669&perpage=15&pagenumber=4) thread). That magazine is by the same publisher as Sport Compact Car I believe.