PDA

View Full Version : Locate replacement exterior door handle drivers side front.

seancmadison
03-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Fixing a neighbors 1989 lx accord. No handle on the drivers front handle assembly. Cannot find a color matching assembly. I dont need the lock thats in there just a replacement assembly. Its a champagne tan color almost silver. I can take a pic just not sure how to put here. Also if this fourm is already made please put me where im supposed to be. Also its a lx so not black handle its matching. Would a vin or color code help?

Dr_Snooz
03-27-2013, 07:23 PM
You might have to junkyard it.

Vanilla Sky
03-28-2013, 09:33 AM
There's a possibility I have a matching one, I just need to know the paint code. It's on the driver's B pillar.

seancmadison
03-28-2013, 11:46 AM
There's a possibility I have a matching one, I just need to know the paint code. It's on the driver's B pillar.

Yr59m

seancmadison
03-28-2013, 11:47 AM
And thanks

seancmadison
03-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Whats it worth even close they need a drivers door. Were in California your in Florida luckily its not too heavy. Im willing to pay caust and shipping.

seancmadison
03-28-2013, 11:50 AM
You might have to junkyard it.

Good call but seams to go on most Hondas and most good are robbed before the cars even open to public

griffs68
04-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Fixing a neighbors 1989 lx accord. No handle on the drivers front handle assembly. Cannot find a color matching assembly. I dont need the lock thats in there just a replacement assembly. Its a champagne tan color almost silver. I can take a pic just not sure how to put here. Also if this fourm is already made please put me where im supposed to be. Also its a lx so not black handle its matching. Would a vin or color code help?

Just got one ordered today from the dealer 57$ in the polar white color... but IDGAF i needed to not be geto and shiet any more... will be installed as is and have the paint fixed later

seancmadison
04-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Just got one ordered today from the dealer 57$ in the polar white color... but IDGAF i needed to not be geto and shiet any more... will be installed as is and have the paint fixed later

where please i need info

ecogabriel
04-15-2013, 06:27 PM
I have seen the door handles in most of the 3Gs in the junkyard; I do not see those handles breaking, at least not like it happens with gayotas corollas and camries...