PDA

View Full Version : Repair Question About My 1989 Accord LX-i

89AccordLXI666
10-30-2002, 10:17 AM
Ok, I know I have posted a similar question about my car but I could no longer find it so now I'm gonna repost, except the question will differ from the previous one.

Ok Here's the deal, I'm sure you all know I got into a front end collision with my car doing about 35-40mph. Now The fenders got a little bent, and the radiator got pushed up against the manifold and the radiator support beam got a tad bit dented, and the flip lights got smashed up in the crash. Now since winter is coming I wasn't plannign on working on it yet, but I want to turn this into a BIG project. I want to fix her up my self rather than getting a perfessional doing it, cuz I am low on the cash so I thought I'd do it myslef, and maybe a little help from you guy's, who might have parts for me to sell me. I was wondering off the top of my head, what u guy's think, on how much both front fenders are gonna cost at a junk yard? Also a hood, flip light assembly, used radiator? How much roughly is that going to cost me... if u guy's have a general Idea let me know... help will be apreciated. Thanks guy's lataz. :D

ACCORD EX
10-31-2002, 12:42 AM
you better dowonload the serice manual if you don't have it !

MIKE

89AccordLXI666
10-31-2002, 06:50 AM
Where can I download the service manual? and what do I need it 4? please Accord EX reply back with a response a/s/a/p thanks.

ACCORD EX
10-31-2002, 10:17 AM
you need it to put everything in place ( find the screws , clips , bolts places )
here is the link at the faq's ! enjoy !
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7283

MIKE

AZmike
10-31-2002, 10:28 AM
Prices where I live:
$30 per fender
$65 radiator
$120? for the hood
don't konw about the light assembly or the bumper

If your chassis isn't straight you're just wasting your time and money. You should check that before you do anything else. Call around, it might not be too much to get it fixed.

89AccordLXI666
11-03-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks guys for the support and help... U guy's are the best and I mean that.... Thanks again see ya around on the board :-)

89AccordLXI666
11-05-2002, 06:53 AM
Hey I need the repair part section of the manual but I don't want to download it cuz it takes too long, but also I have the stupid AOL Prepaid minutes thing which sucks and I'm almost out of minutes, so if some 1 can send me that section that would be greatly apreciated, thanks guy's, Lataz

ACCORD EX
11-05-2002, 07:10 AM
what do you exactly need !?

MIKE