PDA

View Full Version : Neons Everywhere??

Red88Hatch
10-30-2002, 05:10 PM
ive been seeing neons everywhere these days in cars you know and how they have those windshield squirters, but i got this sweet idea... yeah im gonna put 12" neon tubes for whiper blades, that would be sweet. :lol Im surprised i havnt seen this yet on any of those totaly decked out with aftermarket cheap parts kinda civics and stuff......hmm

(notice i wasnt being for real, sarcasm)

Mike89Accordcom
10-30-2002, 05:55 PM
Yeah a lot of people are getting them now. The hood ones, the inside ones, under the car ones, etc. It's getting big.

Neuspeed87lx
10-30-2002, 06:31 PM
i think neon is cool to a certian extent...i couldnt imagine neon wiper blades...you wouldnt be able to see at night when you had them on

pmip
10-30-2002, 06:46 PM
Neon is everywhere now, I've even seen a Geo Metro driving around with probably $500 worth of red neon on it!!!! I used to think neon looked pretty sweet, but now that everyone has it, it's lost it's appeal.

3rdgenSLIMER
10-30-2002, 10:19 PM
comeon now, don't diss the neons. your hurting my feelings

1989se-i
10-31-2002, 11:33 AM
I like neons

87AccordsterLx
10-31-2002, 02:44 PM
I think that the good name brand under body kits are nice.. street glow etc... but it has to be on a clean car and have some sort of color scheme or at least look good together... white car / blue neons, black car / red or blue neons.... etc....

socal3rdgen
10-31-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
I think that the good name brand under body kits are nice.. street glow etc... but it has to be on a clean car and have some sort of color scheme or at least look good together... white car / blue neons, black car / red or blue neons.... etc....

i agree. my friend has a f-150 harley davison w/red under car lighting. it looks good but the only time you can use it is in hollywood. :-(

87AccordsterLx
10-31-2002, 03:48 PM
those trucks are bad ass!!!!! Ya I know what you mean though... A friend of mine use to put his on all of the damn time... every night.... well one night we were cruzing down Sepulveda in Hermosa beach area (both in our own cars) and they pulled him over and nailed his ass to the wall.... modified exhaust, racing detail, speeding, and illegal engine modification... There was only one cop and my friend was behind me so I just kept on going... poor bastard.. it was $400 and something bucks.... So he only uses it on sunset strip and in hollywood... or on the freeway somtimes....

Red88Hatch
10-31-2002, 04:25 PM
i dont understand why lighting is illegal... so lame man

87AccordsterLx
10-31-2002, 07:50 PM
well it causes accedents man... people pay more attention to the lights and dont look at where they are going...

Toby
10-31-2002, 07:56 PM
neons are tops

toastyghost
11-01-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
i think neon is cool to a certian extent...i couldnt imagine neon wiper blades...you wouldnt be able to see at night when you had them on
see at night? WHAT?! why do you have to see at night in the SHOW CAR :D

Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
well it causes accedents man... people pay more attention to the lights and dont look at where they are going...
not sure what to say to this except chances are anyone that gets distracted THAT easily is gonna wreck sooner or later anyway...

87AccordsterLx
11-01-2002, 09:29 AM
haha... thats true... but Im sure there are those who would blame it on the distraction... not that it would matter... but...

jlaccord89lxi
11-02-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Red88Hatch
i dont understand why lighting is illegal... so lame man

its cause of all the other morons on the road that see something like that and think "man, i wish i had a nice car like that". It's too distracting for the simple minded. :stupid:

toastyghost
11-03-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by jlaccord89lxi

its cause of all the other morons on the road that see something like that and think "man, i wish i had a nice car like that". It's too distracting for the simple minded. :stupid:

exactly.. you just gotta concentrate. what's REALLY distracting is when you'r e getintg head while tryin to drive... :cool:

jlaccord89lxi
11-03-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by toastyghost

exactly.. you just gotta concentrate. what's REALLY distracting is when you'r e getintg head while tryin to drive... :cool:

:werd: