PDA

View Full Version : making a list need advice

trikonx
10-31-2002, 04:38 PM
ok i got a 89 accord lx-i i want to start with the basics in the next few days before i got about getting the parts for my intake i just want to know your options about plugs wires oil filters oil and what i should do to clean the engine compartment to because its rather dirty so i need to get a todo list together :deal:
thanks in advance

-trikonx

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
10-31-2002, 04:46 PM
Well!! First of! Are u gonna make ur own Intake? Or buy one?? # 2 How much are looking to spend on ur first buy?? Where the heck are u from?

trikonx
10-31-2002, 04:53 PM
yes im going to make my own intake with the howto in this fourm also i just want to tune it up first get it running good before i doanything major i would say i have about 100 bucks to get it all tuned and ready to go also im from orlando fl

A20A1
10-31-2002, 05:40 PM
I'm thinking about getting a set of ACCEL 300 wires from a civic and seeing if they fit well on the accord... problem is the damn boots will look funny but they are longer so it will give good header clearance.

ACCORD EX
11-01-2002, 01:30 AM
are the civic cables long enougg ? why don't you just get NGK's !

MIKE

ACCORD EX
11-01-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by trikonx
what i should do to clean the engine compartment to because its rather dirty so i need to get a todo list together :deal:
thanks in advance

-trikonx

change engine oil ,filter , fuel filters , wires , sparks , check cap , rotor and pcv valve and replace if necessary

MIKE