PDA

View Full Version : A20A1!!!! about those tails!!!

HondaManDan
11-01-2002, 12:24 PM
hey A20A1... i've called upon you many a time for advise and council... now is time for the ultimate challange.. mua haha...
dude where are your reverse lights???
i wanna do that kind of conversion... it looks like the back end of a Skyline GTR and it's quite cool... could you show me pics or a diagram of how you did it???
and another thing.. that kind of conversion is legal as long as you have DOT legal lights.....right?
Thanks a lot.
Dan

A20A1
11-01-2002, 01:23 PM
I have no reverse lights... actually I used courtesy lights from the doors and cut two holes for them below the bumper trim for the reverse lights.

I don't think it's legal... but i don't give a sh!t.

But yeah they are dot legal lights, used on truck trailers and busses... I plan to buy the new LED version of the round lights.

as for the install instructions. I'll work on it.

If you want reverse lights you can look for a rare round light that has a clear dot in the center of the red lense.

HondaBoy
11-01-2002, 09:23 PM
hey i just saw the round LED lights u r talkin about for about $15 . maybe more but this was at AutoZone

A20A1
11-01-2002, 09:33 PM
well they only sell the regular clear bulb ones here... still $15 per light...

HondaManDan
11-02-2002, 10:29 AM
hey do you still have your website A20A1??? i think i remember seeing your tails on there.

A20A1
11-02-2002, 10:45 AM
yup.. http://www.geocities.com/accord89lx/index.html

88LXiHB
11-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by HondaManDan
hey A20A1... i've called upon you many a time for advise and council... now is time for the ultimate challange.. mua haha...
dude where are your reverse lights???
i wanna do that kind of conversion... it looks like the back end of a Skyline GTR and it's quite cool... could you show me pics or a diagram of how you did it???
and another thing.. that kind of conversion is legal as long as you have DOT legal lights.....right?
Thanks a lot.
Dan

http://3geez.com/images/sendpm.gif