PDA

View Full Version : YR-94M - Seattle Silver Metallic

Bullfrog
05-12-2002, 06:48 PM
can anyone help me find this color...this is my cars color and i cant find paint anywhere that has a reasonalbe price. i havnet checked the dealer cuz i know it will $$$$ a lot....thnaks:burn:

me
:stupid:
my car

HostileJava
05-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Check out paintscratch (http://www.paintscratch.com) .

89NinjaAccordLX
05-13-2002, 05:23 PM
I got that EXACT same color from paintscratch.com and they fudged it up. Maybe if I put on more coats of clear it would match more... but its darker than my car. Now, there's a big dark spot on my hood. Tha bastards must die. Actually it was a long time ago and I'm not bitter. I wouldn't get it through them though. I'll just live with the crappy body for now until i get a kit and a paintjob.

HostileJava
05-13-2002, 05:42 PM
May just be that your paint faded from it's original darker color.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-14-2002, 02:46 AM
That's possible. But in any case. If only a portion of the car is being painted (and i dont see anyone painting their whole car with these cans of spraypaint) then using paintscratch.com probably wouldn't be reliable.

Bullfrog
05-14-2002, 05:31 AM
call me crazy..i was thinking of repainting a large area on my hood..its all scrached and messed up i dont know what happend :confused: but it needs repainted..the hood is not in good shape either.looks like someone did this on the hood:barf:.
but thanks for all the input anymore would be greatly accepted.
but i am painting a large area....fenders are rusted....BTW..i saw a poor 3gez :rice: boy prelude that was key real nice...the car wasnt bad it looked great but a scratch on red paint aint gonig away bet he was like:chainsaw:
:crying:
o well thanks guys