PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Body Kit for 2dr Coupe and misc.

maka_RTH
05-15-2013, 03:13 PM
So, I've had this kit laying around for quite some time, and I just want to get rid of it for a reasonable price. I still have it in the original boxes with instructions and everything.

Xenon Kit - Sold

I also have a 5psd transmission laying around that I regeared w/ the Integra gears, keeping the Accord 5th gear (although I believe I still have the Integra 5th gearset as well). I may also have a camshaft regrind laying around.

*edit*

I went through what I have and took some pics today. I'm holding the transmission and the cam regrind for someone already, but here's some more stuff.

Stock A20A3 head:
http://www.maka-rth.com/pics/forsale/A20A3head.jpg

SE-i rear disc setup (w/ upper control arms) - Sold

Cupholders - Sold

working alternator (from Autozone I think)
http://www.maka-rth.com/pics/forsale/alternator.jpg

Corner sidemarker dealies (2 sets, similar condition, 88-89 style)
http://www.maka-rth.com/pics/forsale/cornermarkers.jpg

I mostly want to get rid of all this stuff, so make an offer. As long as it's somewhat reasonable, I'll likely be game. Please PM if you are interested in any of these.

maka_RTH
05-22-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping to go through all my parts that I have laying around this weekend and snap some pics, but a quick look today made me realize I have a few more than I was thinking. A few corner/sidemarker lights, rear disc setup, an intake manifold (I believe for a B16, but fits the A20 with a couple bolt holes drilled), and possible a few other parts.

niles
05-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Ugh! Want that body kit so bad! But I don't know if you're into charity work lol :nervous:

maka_RTH
05-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Lol, dunno about charity work.., but I will let it go for a deal :) PM me with an offer and I'll let you know

3gmodifier
05-29-2013, 12:37 AM
Is it just the pics or are the parts warped? I know they are plastic but I wanna see how much work will be needed for fitment. Also, how Is it actually attached. Adhesive tape, screws???

bullard123
05-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Got any pics of the intake manifold??

maka_RTH
05-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Is it just the pics or are the parts warped? I know they are plastic but I wanna see how much work will be needed for fitment. Also, how Is it actually attached. Adhesive tape, screws???

The body kit includes install instructions as well as double sided tape and screws. I never looked all that much at the install part, I was prolly gonna have a body shop do it. I'm not as comfortable with body/paint work as I am with engine internals, lol. As far as looking warped, it's a urethane kit, so it's flexible. They have been somewhat folded like that in the original boxes, but there's nothing wrong with them.

Got any pics of the intake manifold??

Someone has already shown some intent about the manifold, but I do have a couple pics

Sold

maka_RTH
06-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Bump. I'd like to get rid of this stuff, not too worried on pricing, so make an offer even if you think it's low!

88Sleeper
06-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi Greg, Sent you a PM for the rear disc setup. It's looking like you have exactly what I wanted/needed!
I'm half-assed desperate for a set, so let me know if you still have them?

I don't think I need the lower control arms for the conversion, I can probably just re-use the ones that are on the car (LX)...?
If not I can find a proper set around here from an LX-I, but I can't find an SE-I donor for the life of me! >=[

Thanks,
-Dominic

maka_RTH
06-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi Greg, Sent you a PM for the rear disc setup. It's looking like you have exactly what I wanted/needed!
I'm half-assed desperate for a set, so let me know if you still have them?

I don't think I need the lower control arms for the conversion, I can probably just re-use the ones that are on the car (LX)...?
If not I can find a proper set around here from an LX-I, but I can't find an SE-I donor for the life of me! >=[

Thanks,
-Dominic

Got your PM, reply sent

maka_RTH
06-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Apparently my PM's were full, Google spoils us anymore. I've gone through and cleared up some space though, dunno if I missed any messages or not.

Legend_master
06-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Pm sent.

niles
07-13-2013, 12:12 PM
:rockon:Body Kit sold to me!:rockon:

ghettogeddy
07-15-2013, 01:12 AM
how much for the head? pm me if needed

maka_RTH
07-15-2013, 10:26 AM
how much for the head? pm me if needed