PDA

View Full Version : Multiple questions!!!!! ( carb to efi, b20a mounts)

CA5_KMT_LX
05-26-2013, 08:53 AM
1) Hey guys, I have an 87 lx and I'm gonna go efi. I already have my vac control box, motor harness (b20a) atmos sensor, injector module, fuel filter setup etc. My question for the commuity is Can I use the cabin harness from a auto lxi for my 5 speedl? Is thier any real wiring differences, theirs one at the jy if already half way torn down...

2) can an a20a rear mount be modded then fit b20a rear.... I saw somewhere here that it can be done, but I'm no sure.if so what steps do I have to take? Do the bolt holes even mate up

3) is the dogbone mount interchangeable between a20/b20??

Thanks for your time guys!!! Trynna get abigail up and runnng before JCCS!

CA5_KMT_LX
05-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Well guys, I hate to say it but thanks for nothing. Since I couldn't find an straight answer (even after searching the forums) I went ahead and removed the auto wire harness for my 5-speed. Removal was a BITCH but hopefully everything turns out as planned.. hopefully.

Legend_master
05-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Well guys, I hate to say it but thanks for nothing. Since I couldn't find an straight answer (even after searching the forums) I went ahead and removed the auto wire harness for my 5-speed. Removal was a BITCH but hopefully everything turns out as planned.. hopefully.

Did you read this thread?

http://www.3geez.com/forum/how/102-convert-automatic-manual-transmission.html